Walt Disney World is beginning to release details regarding its Disney Dining Plans for the 2013 calendar year.
Standard Disney Dining Plan
- Plan features one (1) table service meal, one (1) quick service meal and one (1) snack per person, per day for the length of stay
- A refillable mug is included for all party members, valid for unlimited refills throughout the length of stay
- Pricing for 2013 is $17.16 for children age 3-9 and $55.59 for those age 10+ per person, per day
Quick Service Dining Plan
- Plan offers two (2) counter service meals per day, one (1) snack per day and a refillable mug for use throughout the stay.
- Pricing for 2013 is $14.32 for children age 3-9 and $37.58 for those age 10+ per person, per day
Higher "peak season" rates are in place for the standard Dining Plan. In years past Disney Vacation Club members have been exempt from peak season pricing. So far there is no word as to whether this perk will continue in 2013.
Also noteworthy for 2013 is Epcot's Le Cellier moving to the signature dining list for lunch. Two meal credits will be required for lunch at Le Celler in 2013. Le Cellier was designated a signature location for dinner in 2012 but remained one meal credit for lunch.
Official brochures describing the plans in detail (PDF) can be found at the following links:
Note that the above PDFs will be subject to revisions throughout 2012 as Disney contines to negotiate with restaurants to participate in 2013.
Disney Dining Plans must be added to DVC resort reservations at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Pre-payment is required.