Now through the end of September, Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders can save an impressive 30% off menu prices at a variety of Walt Disney World restaurants.
Grand Floridian Cafe
Back in October 2016, Disney revealed a list of 45 restaurants which would offer 20% discounts to Annual Passholders through September 2017 in recognition of Walt Disney World's 45th anniversary. Ten of those locations are getting a brief increase in the discount during select dining hours, along with a similar perk for DVC members. Included are:
- Jiko at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Flying Fish at Disney's BoardWalk Resort
- The Wave...of American Flavors at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Citricos at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Grand Floridian Café at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Olivia's Cafe at Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Boatwright's Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Artist Point at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Captain's Grill at Disney's Yacht Club Resort
From now through September 30, each of these locations will offer a 30% discount off regular menu prices of food and non-alcoholic beverages for Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders. However, the higher discount is only offered during the dinner meal period, for guests dining before 6:30pm or after 8:30pm.
During the hours of 6:30 to 8:30pm, DVC members are still eligible for the standard discount of 10% off regular prices while Passholders are entitled to 20% off under the 45th anniversary promotion.
A DVC or Passholder ID card must be presented along with photo ID in order to receive discounts. Advance Dining Reservations are recommended.
Same here. What I feel especially bad about is that we miss it by a few weeks, and are planning on Jiko. Just think what we'd save on that alone!