Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Toy Story Mania Preview in May?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Toy Story Mania Preview in May?

According to a source, Disney will soon announce Toy Story Mania preview dates for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members. The current dates being targeted are May 10th, 11th and 12th.

View complete article

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re:Toy Story Mania Preview in May?

As long as they know the secret DVC handshake there shouldn\'t be any problems.

Post Thanks / Like

larrabeej wrote:
    Is there any precedent here -- can any guest staying in a DVC room ride these previews or just the DVC member or AP holder themselves?
    Usually they allow the member and several guests.

I can think of a couple of exceptions, though. If I recall correctly, the preview for the Finding Nemo musical was more restrictive. The same was true when the Disneyland subs re-opened.

But in both of those cases, the limitation was driven by limited attraction capacity. The DL subs only hold so many people and the attraction can only cycle so fast. And the Nemo musical obviously has seating limits.

TSM is likely to be a very high-capacity ride. I can\'t see Disney eliminating guests on that one.
    test

Post Thanks / Like

KNWVIKING 2.0 wrote:
    As long as they know the secret DVC handshake there shouldn\'t be any problems.
    Shhhhh!! Why are you telling everyone?? It\'s a secret!
    Mar' (Mar' does NOT rhyme with Car, it's short for Marilyn)
    First trip 1973, BWV Owner 8/04, Homeowner in Davenport, FL 7/13

I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me!

Post Thanks / Like

larrabeej wrote:
    Is there any precedent here -- can any guest staying in a DVC room ride these previews or just the DVC member or AP holder themselves?
    We were down for the EE Sneak Peak weekend (booked a trip just to ride EE) and they were allowing the AP holder and up to three or four guests, and DVC members were allowed (I think) up to six guests. I definitely recall that DVC members were allow more guests than AP members. They had the whole EE area blocked off for the Sneak Peak weekend (including the bathrooms). If you didn\'t qualify for entry, you had to walk around the long way. There were also \"free\" Fastpasses to ride EE. They didn\'t count against your FPs for the day. We rode EE four times that day.
    ~~~~~~
    --Rita
    “Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

ghost1000 wrote:
    larrabeej wrote:
    We were down for the EE Sneak Peak weekend (booked a trip just to ride EE) and they were allowing the AP holder and up to three or four guests, and DVC members were allowed (I think) up to six guests. I definitely recall that DVC members were allow more guests than AP members. They had the whole EE area blocked off for the Sneak Peak weekend (including the bathrooms). If you didn\'t qualify for entry, you had to walk around the long way. There were also \"free\" Fastpasses to ride EE. They didn\'t count against your FPs for the day. We rode EE four times that day.
    That is how DW and I got on EE during this weekend. My friend and his wife are AP & DVC and we weren\'t at the time. The 4 of us flew down just that weekend for this and stayed in a Studio at SSR as DW and I wanted to see SSR. This is when we purchased (it was the same time as the Friends and Family promotion).

-Matt
    -Matt

"I am not a baby! I have a pension!"
    "We want cake! Where's our cake?!"
    "The sea monkey has my money."

A bad day at WDW is still better then a good day at work!!

Lets go Devils!
    Go Big Blue!
    Lets go Mets!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Toy Story Mania Preview in May?

[IMG]images/M_images/tsm.jpg[/IMG]According to a source, Disney will soon announce Toy Story Mania preview dates for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members. The current dates being targeted are May 10th, 11th and 12th.

Toy Story Mania Preview in May?
    test