Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PhotoPass discount for DVC members

Post Thanks / Like

Default PhotoPass discount for DVC members

Several months ago Disney altered its pre-purchase discount program for the PhotoPass image CD and Disney Vacation Club members were temporarily left unable to take advantage of this perk. That oversight has since been rectified.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Great news! Is there a link?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Post Thanks / Like

you can read all about it plus all there really is to know about PhotoPass in general at the Definitive Guide to PhotoPass at stitchkingdomcom/photopass

It's worth noting that this is a change in procedure, not in policy. From the day the offer changed, DVC members were still eligible to get the discount, there were just a couple of additional hoops to jump through.

As it is, the current solution in place is temporary. There is a longer term solution that involves emails automatically being sent, but that's not expected to go into effect for a few more months or so.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for this information. I am so happy to hear that they have done something for us.

Post Thanks / Like

I called member services yeterday for our upcoming trip in 26 days and she was extremely helpful. A short hold on the phone and an email by the end of the day. She stated it might take up to 3 days to receive the email but I received it the same day.

Woohoo I'm so glad they got a temporary fix.
    DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
    I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
    Check out my July Disney 2010 photo book. Visit my new blog HERE.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! this is a great piece of information. Just got off the phone to guest services and am going to recieve my promo # in an E-mail as posted earlier. Also bought annual passes that are way less expensive with DVC pricing than buying a 10 plus 6 day pass to cover our 16 day trip. At present, there is a promo for annual passes, you get 15 months for the price of 12. Wooo who!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks, Tim!

I've been trying to figure this out for a long time, and you finally gave me the answer I needed. Got my code on Sunday for our trip 12/18-23. Can't wait to take full advantage of the WDW photographers!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah! I'm glad to hear that it seems to be working great for everyone. Taking full advantage of the Photopass is what I do best.

Our last trip in September for 10 days I had 800 photo's on my Photopass card. WooHoo!

You pay for it you might as well take FULL advantage of it. It's a moment break from everything to stop and take a photo. At least that's how I sell it to my family.
    DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
    I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
    Check out my July Disney 2010 photo book. Visit my new blog HERE.

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks!

Thanks to you I am saving $50 and it is greatly appreciated. Doing a full-hot-order trip 12/10-12/14 for me, my husband, our three children, my mother-in-law and my son's girlfriend. Seven people, Mickey's Very Merry, plane tix, admission tix, luau, candlelight processional, dining plan, well you get the idea. My MIL is 71 years old and this is her first trip, so we wanted to do it right.

Fifty bucks is real money in my book. That's at least five more Disney pins for the collection...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaraAllen View Post
    Fifty bucks is real money in my book. That's at least five more Disney pins for the collection...
    That's the spirit!
    -Craig (I'm D23 since day one! {but I am NOT their DG or affiliated with the DG site...})
    Running Disney: Go Peacocks!
    |=> Mouse House trips:: WDW: 21 times °O° DL: 4 °O° DLP: Pending! <=|
    [All except my first 11 FL & 1 CA have been with my DW Elizabeth (aka "E"); she may be less geeky but humors me well! ]