Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jim Korkis Examines History of The Disney Institute

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jim Korkis Examines History of The Disney Institute

The facility currently known as Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is actually on its third concept. The story of one former life--The Disney Institute--is an interesting read, particularly for Disney Vacation Club members.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I loved the classes at the Disney Institute. We are DVC members and stayed at Old Key West. We took several classes at DI on different trips. And we attended concerts and ate at Seasons. I can say that Seasons was one of my favorite restaurants at WDW! I miss being able to go to a class for a half day and learn things. It was always very informative.