Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: County Appeals Disney Property Tax Victory

Post Thanks / Like

Default County Appeals Disney Property Tax Victory

The battle over property tax calculations of Walt Disney World resorts is not over.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

How does WDW Tax Rate compare to something comparable - Marriott or Orange Lake or Gaylord?

Janet & Dan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bakerworld View Post
    How does WDW Tax Rate compare to something comparable - Marriott or Orange Lake or Gaylord?
    I don't know. But I thought people were reporting that part of the problem was that Disney and Universal were lower than many other resorts in the area but I have never seen any proof. It is sometimes hard to find the tax information in Orland for resorts as they are not always listed by the name they do business under. Disney's resorts are that way.
    Last edited by denlo; 09-26-2018 at 08:44 AM.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

I would really like to see what figures they're talking about exactly. How comes this isn't public knowledge?