Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Winter 2019 'Disney After Hours' Dates Revealed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Winter 2019 'Disney After Hours' Dates Revealed

Walt Disney World has revealed new dates for its 'Disney After Hours' Magic Kingdom events in late 2018 and early 2019. While these events are not complimentary, Disney Vacation Club owners benefit from reduced admission prices.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

We are going to give this a try during our trip -- already bought tickets for December 10. Woo hoo! I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with...

(1) Does the 7pm entry apply to all dates, i.e., even when the After Hours don't start until 10pm? The 7pm entry would seem to be a greater value on the dates where the park closes to regular guests at 10pm rather than 8pm.

(2) Does anyone know which attractions are opened/closed during the After Hours? Knowing this will help me to plan our touring during the "regular" hours.

Thanks a lot -- any info/advice is greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

It's almost a relief to see none of them fall on our dates

Janet & Dan