Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Early Admission to Magic Kingdom Halloween Party

Post Thanks / Like

Default Early Admission to Magic Kingdom Halloween Party

This year, Disney Vacation Club members attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party will get a head start on their day at the park.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is great news. We our going in September and decided to attend the party as we didnít get Park tickets this year. The party is cheaper than a 1 day ticket. This addition will give us 12hrs in the Park.
    WDW - POFQ, CS, ASM, BLT, OKW, VWL, AKL - (9 trips)
    DL - 4 trips
    DCL - 2 cruises
    Aulani - 3 trips

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mkeef View Post
    This is great news. We our going in September and decided to attend the party as we didn’t get Park tickets this year. The party is cheaper than a 1 day ticket. This addition will give us 12hrs in the Park.
    Wouldn't it be 10 hours in the park as the party ends at Midnight? The party runs from 7:00 pm to Midnight.
    Last edited by denlo; 07-31-2018 at 10:57 AM. Reason: removed ticket pricing comment.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    Wouldn't it be 10 hours in the park as the party ends at Midnight? The party runs from 7:00 pm to Midnight.
    You are correct. For some reason i thought it went until 2am. Not ure why i thought that.
    WDW - POFQ, CS, ASM, BLT, OKW, VWL, AKL - (9 trips)
    DL - 4 trips
    DCL - 2 cruises
    Aulani - 3 trips

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mkeef View Post
    You are correct. For some reason i thought it went until 2am. Not ure why i thought that.
    Maybe because EMH at MK in the past has ended at 2:00 am. With all of these pay for events, I am not sure if there is a late night EMH at MK. I not a late night person so I haven't looked it up.

Edit: I just went into the MK calendar and in October all of the late night EMH events ended at 11:00 PM. So I started with August and found EMH dates at MK ending at 1:00 AM. So I guess the EMH times really vary.
    Last edited by denlo; 08-01-2018 at 08:03 AM.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    Maybe because EMH at MK in the past has ended at 2:00 am. With all of these pay for events, I am not sure if there is a late night EMH at MK. I not a late night person so I haven't looked it up.
    Mostly the MK just stays open til 12am at the latest anymore. I always loved EMH evening hours at the MK. Now that we have kids my wife will take my little girl back to the room and me and my little boy will stay over there and he absolutely looks forward to that on every trip. The thing about this whole letting people in at 2pm thing just seems sorta cruel because the park will be as crowded as it's gonna be all day and it will be in the heat of the day. I'm just saying how much can you really do with only 2 hours before the other Halloween party guests show up in there at 4? I appreciate every gesture they do for us though.

Post Thanks / Like

Selfishly, I find this disappointing. I'm planning to be in the MK on a party day, when the MK closes at 6:00. I was looking forward to a relatively uncrowded park until at least 4:00. Now, I have to plan for crowds, and probably leaving 2 hours earlier.

9. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This benefit doesn’t help me much since I am also and annual passholder. I would probably be in the park anyway that day and now it will get more crowded at 2:00.
    ~Linda

Next scheduled trips
    Sept. 28-Oct. 3 (Aulani)
    Oct. 3-6 (GC-waitlist)

11. Likes denlo liked this post