Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fifth Declaration for Copper Creek Adds 17 Vacation Homes to DVC Inventory

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fifth Declaration for Copper Creek Adds 17 Vacation Homes to DVC Inventory

Sales for Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge have been quite strong over the past six months. Thus, it comes as no surprise that more vacation homes have been declared for Copper Creek’s Disney Vacation Club inventory.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

There are turning out to be more dedicated studios and 1 bedrooms than I expected. For a studio the removal of the connecting door doesn't add space to room, but it does provide more wall space which means more room for the table and chairs plus a bench with drawer.

It makes me curious as to what addition(s), if any, are made to a dedicated 1 bedroom.

I am still amazed how quickly CCV is selling, I guess I was influenced by all the doomsayers that it was a terrible resort because the rooms were smaller. But having stayed there I like the room, the pools, and the whole resort.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

My waitlist for 4 nights in a studio with walk-in shower near the end of January 2019 came through on July 18. I know we cant confirm that the new declaration had anything to do with it becoming available, but as popular as CCV is turning out to be, I think this time of frequent declarations is the best opportunity to try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynFH View Post
    My waitlist for 4 nights in a studio with walk-in shower near the end of January 2019 came through on July 18. I know we can’t confirm that the new declaration had anything to do with it becoming available, but as popular as CCV is turning out to be, I think this time of frequent declarations is the best opportunity to try it out!
    Congratulations! I agree with you that DVC members who have waitlists for Copper Creek might succeed in having those waitlists fulfilled.

It appears Disney has decided to declare Copper Creek in smaller increments of about 250,000 points at a time. That means that the next declaration might be released around early September.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Next declaration....

Any news on the 6th declaration? Hoping for a waitlist to magically come through!