Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: OKW Progress Report - June 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Default OKW Progress Report - June 2018

By the end of June, renovations should be complete on more than 1/3 of the villas at Disney's Old Key West Resort.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Thanks Kezb thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are there confirmed dates for opening of turtle pond pool -we arrive on 25/7 and would like to be in turtle pond area but anxious re requesting this if pool opening is likey to be delayed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kezb View Post
    Are there confirmed dates for opening of turtle pond pool -we arrive on 25/7 and would like to be in turtle pond area but anxious re requesting this if pool opening is likey to be delayed.
    Others may chime in and correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen any official dates from Disney stating when the Turtle Pond pool will reopen. Even when Disney has given a target date for these types of renovations, its almost just an estimate that might change at the last moment.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdrl View Post
    Others may chime in and correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen any official dates from Disney stating when the Turtle Pond pool will reopen. Even when Disney has given a target date for these types of renovations, its almost just an estimate that might change at the last moment.
    thank you I think with this in mind I will either have to trust to luck and not specify an area or choose elsewhere -thinking of millers rd -although never stayed here before.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: OKW Progress Report - June 2018

There is a typo above. It is stated, "thirty-one buildings still require updates including 30-36 in the Turtle Pond area", but earlier it said that, "Buildings completed at this time include 30-35".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bpiper View Post
    There is a typo above. It is stated, "thirty-one buildings still require updates including 30-36 in the Turtle Pond area", but earlier it said that, "Buildings completed at this time include 30-35".
    Fixed. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: OKW Progress Report - June 2018

Anxiously awaiting the "Turtle Pond pool reopens" post.
    Very happy SSR owner since 2005!

Post Thanks / Like

I stopped by the Turtle Pond area last week (July 3) and the pool was open, people were swimming.

10. Thanks Kezb, daleNchip thanked for this post
    Likes denlo, daleNchip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarestel View Post
    I stopped by the Turtle Pond area last week (July 3) and the pool was open, people were swimming.
    Sweetness! Thanks for the good news update!
    Very happy SSR owner since 2005!