Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Key West Renovated Two Bedroom Pics

Post Thanks / Like

I have a reservation at OKW (near Hospitality House) for late December 2018. I would really like to be in a renovated unit. Does the renovation progress seem like near Hospitality House units will be done by then? If not, can I contact DVC to request a renovated unit (like those listed in this thread)? The category, near Hospitality House and 'regular' don't have any point differences. Could it be that easy to switch categories?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieZ View Post
    I have a reservation at OKW (near Hospitality House) for late December 2018. I would really like to be in a renovated unit. Does the renovation progress seem like near Hospitality House units will be done by then? If not, can I contact DVC to request a renovated unit (like those listed in this thread)? The category, near Hospitality House and 'regular' don't have any point differences. Could it be that easy to switch categories?
    Right now, none of the "Near Hospitality House" rooms have been renovated. Will some be done by December? Perhaps. Disney hasn't disclosed the renovation schedule. We're mostly reporting as crews are seen moving from building-to-building around the resort.

They can't change your room category unless something opens up in the non-Hospitality House category. For inventory purposes, those rooms are all tracked to ensure they don't overbook one category or the other.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it.