Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Help with buying Gold Annual Passes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help with buying Gold Annual Passes

I am disney vacation club owner, and my stepson would like me to purchase him and his family annual gold passes. I don't reside in Flrorida nor does my stepson.

He does not reside at my home and his last name is different than mine. Will that be a problem when he shows his ID?

Also, can he pickup the tickets and enter the park without me being with him?

Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrieder View Post
    I am disney vacation club owner, and my stepson would like me to purchase him and his family annual gold passes. I don't reside in Flrorida nor does my stepson.

He does not reside at my home and his last name is different than mine. Will that be a problem when he shows his ID?

Also, can he pickup the tickets and enter the park without me being with him?

Thank You.
    Actually, you won't even be able to purchase the Gold Annual Passes for your step-son and his family as they are restricted to Florida residents or DVC members and their family members living in the same household. So his driver's license would need to match your address and since it doesn't he is not eligible for this perk.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go...ey-world-pass/
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

Disney is HIGHLY strict with this policy. The people getting the passes (not the ones buying them) need to all show their ID's and they all must be florida residents.

In addition to this, even if you are on file as a florida resident, with a florida address, if you don't bring your ID to the park when you have to verify your residency, they will not let you get the ticket. There is zero way around this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DVCReservations View Post
    Disney is HIGHLY strict with this policy. The people getting the passes (not the ones buying them) need to all show their ID's and they all must be florida residents.

In addition to this, even if you are on file as a florida resident, with a florida address, if you don't bring your ID to the park when you have to verify your residency, they will not let you get the ticket. There is zero way around this.
    Actually DVC members with a blue membership card are eligible for Gold APs and they don't have to live in Florida. https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go...ey-world-pass/ But for family members to be eligible they must be living in the same household as the DVC member. For adults a photo ID is necessary for activation to prove they live at the same address.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House