Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DVCNews Debates: Next Price Increase

Post Thanks / Like

Default DVCNews Debates: Next Price Increase

Disney Vacation Club last announced a price increase back in December 2017 with both Aulani and Copper Creek Villas & Cabins rising $6 per point to $182. The new rate went into effect in January 2018. In spite of the higher price, Copper Creek continues to sell at a brisk pace with half of its points declared into the timeshare association and nearly 1/3 already sold to owners. With Disney’s Riviera Resort still about 18 months away from it’s estimated fall 2019 completion, another price increase would not be entirely surprising.

When do you think DVC will next raise the base price for points at Aulani and Copper Creek?

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I am thinking in late June so DVC can entice guests coming to WDW for Toy Story Land to buy DVC before the price increase. I expect the price will increase another $6 or $188 per point, YIKES!
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

Good grief! They're pricing me out of buying more points for sure. We wanted to add more Animal Kingdom points and a contract was available, but at current prices (which I wasn't about to pay), so I had to pass.