Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: First Quarter Sales Set New Record

Post Thanks / Like

Default First Quarter Sales Set New Record

With 225,474 Disney Vacation Club points sold in March 2018, Disney recorded its best start to a new year since we began tracking sales in July 2010.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Copper Creek’s 175,167 points in March was the best month for a single resort since the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Sparecorded 226,439 points in sales in July 2013. The best month recorded by the Polynesian was 169,377 points in April 2016.
    I have to admit that I am impressed with Copper Creek's sales in March. I didn't expect it would out sell the Poly's best month. I keep hoping for more sales so more rooms are declared.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

At the moment, August is the most common Use Year at Copper Creek, while April is the least common.

August was the Use Year "du jour" a couple of months ago, meaning it was the Use Year that Disney offered to new buyers who didn't request a specific Use Year. Since then, Disney has shifted its "du jour" Use Year to September for a short while, and is currently offering October to new buyers. I suspect that Disney will start offering the December Use Year to new buyers by late April or early May.

Sales in April have been a bit uneven. Through April 6, sales have been down across the board with Copper Creek on pace to sell less than 100,000 points for the month. However, it appears that sales picked up this past week, so maybe Copper Creek will top the 100K mark before April is over.