Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Riviera Resort Construction Update - March 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Default Riviera Resort Construction Update - March 2018

The newest Disney Vacation Club destination seemingly gets taller and taller with every passing day.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Likes Aurora912 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we thinking those large openings are a part of the lobby windows? Kind of like the large glass opening to the savanna at Jambo House. I've never staying in a 3-bedroom villa, but I'd guess those would tend to be on higher floors.
    ~Amy~

Post Thanks / Like

Its still too early to tell, but it looks like Disney is setting up a new main entrance to the Caribbean Beach Resort off of Victory Way, which means that the Riviera Resort may take over the current entrance that CBR uses off of Lake Buena Vista Drive. Right now, CBR is using the Lake Buena Vista entrance with guests checking in at the Customs House which is near that entrance. But Disney is refurbishing the main part of Caribbean Beach -- called Port Royal -- and is moving the CBR's check-in and Front Desk to that location.

I don't know what the future plans will be for the Customs House. I don't know if the Riviera will use it for check-in or if the building will be demolished.

5. Likes Aurora912 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Riviera Resort Construction Update - March 2018

Where is this resort located - March 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sueswick View Post
    Where is this resort located - March 2018
    It's taking the place of 9 buildings at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort.

http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resorts...riviera-resort
    Michael