Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Services, Pricing Revealed for Reunion Station

Post Thanks / Like

Default Services, Pricing Revealed for Reunion Station

Reunion Station at Disney's Wilderness Lodge will be Disney's first attempt at a paid concierge option for Disney Vacation Club members.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Too rich for my blood, but I'm sure many will pay it.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. After paying $47,000 for points and an annual maintenance cost of $3200.00, no thanks. Maybe if it was included in the points per day, or another column for concierge on the points chart, that would be an option to consider. $166 bucks for continental breakfast and snacks for a family of 4 is very high. I don't care if it is Disney. The food is not that great and most adults would consider it a challenge to drink $166 bucks a day instead of snacking for a $166 bucks a day. Don't get me wrong, I like staying on Disney property. My family has stayed at most of the vacation villa resorts, including Aulani and GCV. This would be another added expense to the budget which I could use some place else. So I get it, it's another option if you want it, but, oh by the way, I don't drink. So I just saved $166.00 a day. Gee, maybe i can take my family to a character breakfast instead. I think that would be alot more memorable anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

So what exclusive benefits are there again for Reunion Station? All I see exclusive is a continental breakfast and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at night. I hope you get more than that for $50/person.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a fan of the location either. Most Concierge lounges are located on a specific floor - Club Level - so guests paying the premium price have easy access to & from their room.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by simbasmom View Post
    I hope you get more than that for $50/person.
    Stickers.

Extra Mickey Head Stickers.

7. Likes Aurora912 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default points based....

I am not likely to pay for this service, at least not at these prices, because it would add a couple grand to my trip. However, I would like to see this become point based, meaning, you could upgrade your reservation to concierge with the use of points. I know that it probably isn't the best use of points, but with the cost somewhat hidden, I would probably be more likely to pull that trigger.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Services, Pricing Revealed for Reunion Station

Ridiculously overpriced. Most of us staying at a DVC property provide our own continental breakfast and who is around in the afternoon for cocktail hour. Maybe they realize the parks are so overcrowded and people are spending more time at the resorts so they are trying to milk that?

10. Likes Aurora912, SchoolBelle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Services, Pricing Revealed for Reunion Station

I'm a bit confused on the offerings.
    I see three things, the breakfast/snacks, the activities and the mixer.

If I'm reading correctly, the breakfast is paid, the activities are free and the mixer is DVC-only, but free?

I'm not sure blowing $100/day for a couple is worth breakfast, unless I'm missing something.

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't Animal Kingdom Villas offer concierge rooms, minus extra fastpasses?? I'd be pretty upset if I was an owner at CCR and this option wasn't included as it is for AK. Also, with the constant increase in the daily cost for the dining plan already, I can't imagine spending another $50 a day for breakfast and a cocktail I wouldn't even finish drinking. I'll use one of my snacks for the day on a Venti coffee at Starbucks on Mainstreet!
    ~Amy~