Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Disney Vacation Club Members Save 30% on Evening Animal Experience

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Vacation Club Members Save 30% on Evening Animal Experience

Through the end of March, Disney Vacation Club members can enjoy double the savings on one behind-the-scenes experience.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Likes Fred M liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this a walking tour just at night or is this like a small tour group in a vehicle i was looking for the information on the DVC site and couldn't find the link thank you in advance for the help!

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ev...vening-safari/

I expect the tour uses the same vehicle used by the African Jungle Trek folks and it drives you out to the savanna area of the Kilimanjaro Safari where there is a pavilion for dining.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

Hope they have this in August when we go this seems like it would be really cool to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Savor the Savanna

Just went on this tour this past week (1/21/18). You meet the guide at Wild Africa Trek and use a truck similar to Kiliminjaro Safaris except there are bench seats around the perimeter (instead of facing forward) At one point you meet up on the Savanna with a zookeeper who answers questions before you are taken to an elevated pavilion. At the pavilion there is wine and beer served as well as a tapas spread. Cheeses, meats some bread. We arrived to the pavilion just at sundown and loved the whole experience. The guides and other zookeepers were friendly and informative and it was a very special evening. Lasted about 2 hours total.

Post Thanks / Like

I really wish DVC would make an announcement about these special things so that we could make our reservations accordingly to take advantage of the special, rather than "If you happen to be here, you can take advantage of this. Otherwise-tough luck!" I guess the reason I'm super upset is that I'd LOVE to do this (with the 30% discount) but our reservations are for after the discount ends.

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly! Like when did this 30% start? I just made reservations 2 weeks ago and got the 20% discount?