Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2019 Aulani Points Chart Revised

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2019 Aulani Points Chart Revised

The 2019 points chart for Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas has been updated since its original posting earlier this week.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the first chart was a draft of a proposed reallocation for Aulani that DVC considered but dismissed, for whatever reason.

Post Thanks / Like

Good.
    That extra point per night in September would've cost me half a Mai Tai daily.
    *JEFF*

NEXT WDW VACATION
    9/25/18 - 10/7/18
    BWV, AKLV(Kidani) & OKW

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad that DVC changed their minds about the changes on the original 2019 charts.

I have to admit I was unhappy with the changes in the January and February 2019 charts as we really enjoyed our trip to the Big Island of Hawaii and Aulani in 2016 as were able to see whales and the weather was perfect. We thought we would return to that time period in 2020 except when we saw those erroneous point charts. I hope they do not change the charts to back to those higher figures in the future.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House