Disney Vacation Club merchandise now available at DisneyStore.com!

mt_ignore: Merchandise

New Treehouse Villa Floorplans

Written by Tim Krasniewski on . Posted in Saratoga Springs News

A source has provided us with some new high-quality floorplans for the Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas.  There are a number of design differences between these images and the plans initially filed back in February.  So let's take a quick look around the finalized layout.

Treehouse Villa Full Layout
Treehouse Villa Full Layout

Treehouse Villa Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom Detail (queen bed, two nightstands, flat panel TV, armoire, writing desk, closet)

Treehouse Villa Second Bedroom
Second Bedroom Detail (queen bed, two nightstands, flat panel TV, armoire, closet)

Treehouse Villa Third Bedroom
Third Bedroom Detail (twin bunk beds, side tables, flat panel TV, armoire, closet)

Treehouse Villa Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom Detail (single vanity, whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, toilet)

Treehouse Villa Second Bathroom
Second Bathroom Detail (single vanity, tub/shower, toilet)

Treehouse Villa Living Room and Kitchen
Living Room / Kitchen Detail (queen sofabed, twin sleeper chair, side chair, end tables, flat panel TV, standard kitchen appliances, bar with seating for three, table with seating for six.)
New Treehouse Villa Floorplans -- TimK
Wednesday, 08 October 2008 18:07
A source has provided us with some new high-quality floorplans for the Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas. There are a number of design differences between these images and the plans initially filed back in February. So let's take a quick look around the finalized layout.

View complete article
Re: New Treehouse Villa Floorplans -- AFMom
Wednesday, 08 October 2008 20:36
I'm drooling! Those look fantastic. We'll be trying those out!
Re: New Treehouse Villa Floorplans -- Stitch
Wednesday, 08 October 2008 20:38
Am I missing something? Is there a washer dryer in there? Not that it really matters. I highly doubt I'll ever book one on my meager point contract.
Re: New Treehouse Villa Floorplans -- susandfam
Wednesday, 08 October 2008 20:46
Any word on the points needed to book one?

I, too, am drooling!!
Re: New Treehouse Villa Floorplans -- TimK
Wednesday, 08 October 2008 20:55
Stitch wrote:

If you look on the full image, the W/D is sandwiched between the kitchen and the 2nd bath. It didn't really "fit" in any of my cutouts, but it's there.
susandfam wrote:
Any word on the points needed to book one?

I, too, am drooling!!

The points are supposed to be the same as what is currently listed for Two Bedroom villas at Saratoga Springs. :yahoo:

DVCNews First Look at New Merchandise at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa: Authors: Disney Parks Blog Planning a vis... http://t.co/QasAO4mfAW #DVC

Wed Nov 26 @14:00 - 03:00PM