The new waterfront cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge are in the spotlight for the latest issue of Disney Files Magazine.
Among the topics covered in this quarterly edition are:
- Building for the Greater Good - Ken Potrock on the Disney-funded enhancements to Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Cabin Fervor - an elaborate 6-page photo spread showcasing the Cascade Cabins at Copper Creek Villas
- Community Calendar - important dates in the coming quarter including Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas-themed member events
- Membership Extras - discounts for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- That's the Ticket - limited time annual pass and Magic Your Way ticket discounts for Walt Disney World
- Community Kitchen - dining news including mobile ordering at the Disney parks and new additions to Disney Springs
- Disney Dish - recipe for Crab Cakes from Olivia's at Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Neighborhood Notes - news and notes from around Disney Vacation Club including "Painting with a View" at Bay Lake Tower and cabana rentals at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney Destinations - "Tomorrow Lands" looks at worldwide theme park and cruise additions revealed at the D23 Expo
- Buzzworthy - coverage of changes throughout the Disney parks including Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland's Disney Junior Dance Party
- Disney Diversions - a look at the new Disney/Pixar animated film "Coco"
- Disney Heritage - Tim O'Day on Disneyland Paris' 25th anniversary
- A farewell to Disney Files Magazine contributor Marty Sklar
- ..and much more.
Disney Files Magazine is a quarterly publication available exclusively to Disney Vacation Club members.