2017 MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets now available

Tickets are now available for the 2017 edition of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party with discounts for Disney Vacation Club members.  

MK MNSSHP

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party will be held on 32 nights from late August to early November.  On 22 of those nights, Disney Vacation Club members are eligible to purchase discounted tickets.  

August 25, 29, September 1, 7, 10, 12, 17, 24: Adult $69, Child $64
September 19, 26: Adult $73, Child $68
September 15, 22, 29, October 1: Adult $79, Child $74
October 3, 5, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19: Adult $89, Child $84

These discounts represent savings of up to $9 off the non-member advance purchase price.  Prices above do not include tax.  

MK Christmas

A Disney Vacation Club member ID card must be presented when tickets are claimed at Walt Disney World.  For additional details regarding this event, visit Allears.net.  Tickets can be purchased at the Disney Special Events ticket website.  

Also available are tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  Discounts are offered on 12 of the 20 nights including:

November 12, 14, 16: Adult $82, Child $77
November 9: Adult $87, Child $82
November 10, 17, 26, 28, December 1, 3, 5, 12: Adult $91, Child $86

Members save up to $7 off non-member advance purchase rates.  

The DVC member ID must be presented at ticket pick-up.  Allears.net also has additional details regarding the event.  Tickets are available on the Disney Special Events ticket website.

A Disney Vacation Club member ID card and photo ID must be presented when the discounted tickets are claimed.  The Disney ticketing website allows purchase of up to 10 adult tickets and 10 child tickets for a single date at the discounted price.   

Reader Comments
Re: 2017 MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets now available -- TimK
2017 May 10 12:12:17 PM
We attended the December 14, 2004 Christmas Party. Paid $36.95 per adult and $26.95 per child. 13 years later, comparable dates are now $95/90 with no discounts offered. Ouch.

These parties were always a one-and-done for us. We did the MVMCP in '04, MNSSHP in '09 and also the former Pirate and Princess Party somewhere in there. They're crossed off my bucket list but I don't feel any need to return.
Re: 2017 MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets now available -- denlo
2017 May 10 02:55:57 PM
Is it just silly that WDW is having Halloween Parties before October and Christmas Parties before Thanksgiving or greed on Disney's part? Are they that desperate because ESPN is losing money? Sure some guests will go to the parties but there are probably triple or quadruple that number of guests that won't and MK is still WDW's biggest draw.
Re: 2017 MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets now available -- athenna
2017 May 10 06:16:39 PM
Tim, I feel the same way. I remembered the first time I attended either party it was $35-40. That was worth it, but at least (if not more) double?? No way. Its a shame, because I really enjoyed them, but not at these crazy prices.:scared07:
Re: 2017 MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets now available -- TimK
2017 May 10 06:25:08 PM
denlo wrote:
Is it just silly that WDW is having Halloween Parties before October and Christmas Parties before Thanksgiving or greed on Disney's part? Are they that desperate because ESPN is losing money? Sure some guests will go to the parties but there are probably triple or quadruple that number of guests that won't and MK is still WDW's biggest draw.

I don't know how much trickle down impact ESPN has on the rest of the company. There's always pressure on every business unit to improve over the last quarter/year, so the parks are never going to stop looking for ways to upsell to guests.

The optimist in me thinks that Disney will just eliminate these longer party seasons if they aren't a success. I know both of the fall parties have always been warmly received even as prices rise. It's not for me, but if others want to pay those prices, I can't really complain.
athenna wrote:
Tim, I feel the same way. I remembered the first time I attended either party it was $35-40. That was worth it, but at least (if not more) double?? No way. Its a shame, because I really enjoyed them, but not at these crazy prices.:scared07:

Yeah. And it just occurred to me that we even got a free photo print for our group with the cost. And I remember hearing that the refreshments have been pared back over the years.

But again, if crowds keep turning out, Disney has no reason to change course. :confused24:
Re: 2017 MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets now available -- athenna
2017 May 10 07:40:39 PM
TimK wrote:


Yeah. And it just occurred to me that we even got a free photo print for our group with the cost. And I remember hearing that the refreshments have been pared back over the years.

But again, if crowds keep turning out, Disney has no reason to change course. :confused24:


You're right! I forgot about that , we did get a free photo.

Email

Related Content