Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Stopped by to say thanks. 
    Just stopped by to say thanks for the kind words about Rita.

Doug

2. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    VB,BWV, BCV and VWL
    My wife and I are sorry for your loss, Doug.

Nick

3. Collapse Details

Thanks Nick. I have joined so that I can post some pictures of Rita at WDW. But I see that I must have 5 posts before I can use a link to Photobucket. So this is post #2.

4. Collapse Details
    Revised Official Obituary 
    Rita M. (Gardocki) Fetter, 59, wife of Douglas L. Fetter, Trappe, died Tuesday, at Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia.

Rita was born on October, 10, 1952, in Norristown, and was a daughter of Helen B. (Jeleniecka) Gardocki, E. Norriton Twp., and the late Philip Gardocki. She was a graduate of Plymouth – Whitemarsh High School.

Rita was the owner of Cybercat-VA. She previously worked for Rhone-Poulenc-Rohrer, Inc. and Unisys Corp.

Rita enjoyed bird watching, quilting, her cats, Halloween, and all things Disney.

In addition to her husband and mother, Rita is survived by her step-daughters, Hollie Strohl, Lower Pottsgrove Twp., and Jennifer Fetter, Harrisburg; her siblings, Philip Gardocki and wife Mary Rose, W. Norriton Twp., and Helen J. Gardocki, E. Norriton Twp.; and two step-grandchildren.

Rita’s family will receive friends from 1:00 to 3:00 PM, Monday, at the Holcombe Funeral Home, Inc., 21 Main St., Trappe. Memorial contributions may be made to the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary, 1700 Hawk Mountain Rd., Kempton, PA 19529; or the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, 159 Sapsucker Woods Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850.
    We got rid of the formal Mrs. Fetter replacing it with Rita which is how everyone knew her. We also made sure to add Halloween as one of her interests, since it was a major influence on her life.

5. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    SSR
    Thanks Doug! That sure reads better!
    1974 - 1983 WDW day trips*1992 WDW off site*1994 WDW Contemporary*1997 WDW off site *1997 WDW Polynesian*1998 DL PAC*1999 DLH*2000 WDW Coronado/Port Orleans*2001 WDW off site*2002 DLH*2002 WDW Happy Haunts Ball*2003 WDW Riverside*2003 WDW Happy Haunts Ball*2004 Moved to Orlando*2006 DVC Member*2006 DLR*2007 DVBR*2007 OKW*2007 VWL*2008 GCH*2009 BLT*2009 AKV*2010 OKW*2010 SSR*2010 DLP DLH*2011 BLT*2011 AKL/Kidani*2012 BWV

6. Collapse Details

Your welcome (post #4 of 5 before I can post pictures via photo bucket links.)

7. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BWV
    Jessie your comment about Rita meeting her cats at the Rainbow Bridge brought tears to my eyes. I love thinking that she and her furbabies are reunited and happy in heaven.

Doug I am so glad you posted. The obituary is beautiful and I look forward to you sharing some pictures soon. I am so sorry you had to experience this way too soon.
    Mar' (Mar' does NOT rhyme with Car, it's short for Marilyn)
    First trip 1973, BWV Owner 8/04, Homeowner in Davenport, FL 7/13

I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me!

8. Collapse Details

Hey Doug, hope you remember me? (Jennifer) we were all at the Pirates Adventure in 2007 for the 3rd POTC film...Anyway, I am so sorry for your loss...Rita was a lovely person, and I was glad to have gotten to spend time with her. You and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    I got engaged at WDW 1/24/10

9. Collapse Details

Thank you Mar.

athenna. I do believe I remember you. Weren't we shuttling you around at some points during the event?

10. Collapse Details

Yes, you and Rita were gracious enough to take me along with you since we were all at OKW and the events were at CR...My last night, I was in my pj's and packed and ready to go home, Rita called and said get dressed we're going to EMH @ MK
    I got engaged at WDW 1/24/10