Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    As ‘LIVE!’ Spends the Week at Aulani, Kelly Ripa and Her Family Enjoy the Resort 
    Authors: Disney Parks Blog

As you know, “LIVE! with Kelly” is at Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa, this week. On Monday, host Kelly Ripa took a few minutes to talk with me about the show and her family’s experience at the resort....

View complete article
    Last edited by idratherbeinwdw; 02-21-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Collapse Details

My family and I were there during the taping of these shows and just wanted to say what a great job Aulani did to not disrupt the experience of resort guests while all this was going on. They included guests if they wanted, but if you were not interested you still had a wonderful trip.