1. Collapse Details
    Spring 2012 Disney Files published 
    The Spring 2012 issue of Disney Files Magazine has been released and is on its way to members' homes. Here is a quick rundown of what to expect.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, AKV, ADR
    When I saw that photo of Goofy on our Disney Files yesterday, my first reaction was I know where that Goofy is located, POP Century. And now today I just realized that he's at a non-DVC resort. It's still cool the way they pixelated (cubed?) the photo.

I always look forward to our Disney Files but most of the time very little in it is news I haven't read about already. I guess that's the digital age. I think the format and subject matter is improving too. It would be nice if they added articles about a DVC resort in each issue. Even historic stuff showing the opening of the resort and how it's changed since then.
    --Denise