Page 1 of 67 1231651 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 669
  1. Collapse Details
    DVC Resort Availability Requests 
    #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Warrenville, IL.
    Posts
    1,389
    My DVC Home(s)
    Bay Lake Tower
    Member Since
    2009
    Are you 10 months away from your WDW or DL vacation but are curious what is available at non-home resorts before your 7 month window hits? Now that DVC has allowed members to check resort availability online, what better way to come together as a community of owners at all the various DVC resorts and provide the info that some of us pre-planners are looking for. I've noticed a few members here who are pulling their hair out about what they may or may not be able to book at the 7 month window. At least with this method you can at least have an idea what you will be looking at when that date hits.

    For example, if you own @ SSR but really want to know whether or not a standard view 2-bedroom @ BLT is available from Dec. 3-10 of this year, just simply pop in the thread and ask. Just make sure to include your dates, type of room, view and Resort and then those of us who own at that resort can check the dvcmember website and get back to you. Also with the added convenience of suggested room availabilities if that room is already booked, we can respond with those room types as well.

    Lastly, hopefully we can avoid with overboard requests of "Any type of BLT room the entire month of December". As a BLT owner, the last thing I would want to do is populate a search day by day in December for every type of room BLT offers. So let's please keep it to the time line that you are planning your stay and maybe 2 or 3 rooms types max.
    Last edited by RoccoP72; 01-31-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    1988 - First Trip to Disney World
    2006 - Proposed In Front of Cinderella's Castle
    2007 - Married at Disney's Boardwalk
    Resort
    2009 - New Owner of Bay Lake Tower
    2010 - First Trip to Disneyland

    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    457
    My DVC Home(s)
    SSR
    Member Since
    2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoP72 View Post
    Are you 10 months away from your WDW or DL vacation but are curious what is available at non-home resorts before your 7 month window hits? Now that DVC has allowed members to check resort availability online, what better way to come together as a community of owners at all the various DVC resorts and provide the info that some of us pre-planners are looking for. I've noticed a few members here who are pulling their hair out about what they may or may not be able to book at the 7 month window. At least with this method you can at least have an idea what you will be looking at when that date hits.

    For example, if you own @ SSR but really want to know whether or not a standard view 2-bedroom @ BLT is available from Dec. 3-10 of this year, just simply pop in the thread and ask. Just make sure to include your dates, type of room, view and Resort and then those of us who own at that resort can check the dvcmember website and get back to you. Also with the added convenience of suggested room availabilities if that room is already booked, we can respond with those room types as well.

    Lastly, hopefully we can avoid with overboard requests of "Any type of BLT room the entire month of December". As a BLT owner, the last thing I would want to do is populate a search day by day in December for every type of room BLT offers. So let's please keep it to the time line that you are planning your stay and maybe 2 or 3 rooms types max.

    (Mods, if this is in the wrong forum then please feel free to move it. Also if this is in violation of any rule as well please feel free to remove this thread.)
    Great idea; I wish I had thought of it first
    I'm a couple weeks away from logging my first ever DVC-ressie.
    I plan to secure a ressie at SSR at 11MO, then switch it at 7 MO to OKW --
    So I will be checking, on Feb 19, to see what the OKW availability looks like for Jan 19, 2013.

    I hope others jump on this thread, and take up on your idea.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Texas/Mexico border
    Posts
    4,580
    My DVC Home(s)
    OKW, BCV, HHI
    Member Since
    2002
    I'm thinking of trying for a studio, either savannah or value, at AKV-Jambo for 10/17-10/21. I know I'm getting close.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,806
    My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, AKV, & Aulani
    Member Since
    2009
    Quote Originally Posted by simbasmom View Post
    I'm thinking of trying for a studio, either savannah or value, at AKV-Jambo for 10/17-10/21. I know I'm getting close.
    I've got some good news and some bad news for you, Dorothy:

    The online reservation system shows the Value Studios are NOT available for 10/17-10/21.

    However, the good news is that the online system showed several alternative accommodations available for those dates, including a Jambo Savanna View Studio, a Kidani Standard View Studio, and a Kidani Savanna View Studio.







    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Warrenville, IL.
    Posts
    1,389
    My DVC Home(s)
    Bay Lake Tower
    Member Since
    2009
    I'm going to need the help of a SSR owner & an OKW owner on this one.

    Check in: Dec. 15 and Check out: Dec. 23

    Grand Villa @ OKW or a Tree House Villa @ SSR

    Thanks in advance
    1988 - First Trip to Disney World
    2006 - Proposed In Front of Cinderella's Castle
    2007 - Married at Disney's Boardwalk
    Resort
    2009 - New Owner of Bay Lake Tower
    2010 - First Trip to Disneyland

    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    SSR Treehouse 
    #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    84
    My DVC Home(s)
    Saratoga Springs
    Member Since
    2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoP72 View Post
    I'm going to need the help of a SSR owner & an OKW owner on this one.

    Check in: Dec. 15 and Check out: Dec. 23

    Grand Villa @ OKW or a Tree House Villa @ SSR

    Thanks in advance

    SSR THV- at this point- has THV available for all of those nights except 12/22.
    Your Disney Friend,
    Kate





    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    Rooms for Sept? 
    #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    84
    My DVC Home(s)
    Saratoga Springs
    Member Since
    2012
    Would somebody mind checking the currently availability for the following on 9/22 to 9/28 please?

    BLT 1 Bdrm Standard view

    BWV 1 Bdrm Standard View

    TIA
    Your Disney Friend,
    Kate





    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Warrenville, IL.
    Posts
    1,389
    My DVC Home(s)
    Bay Lake Tower
    Member Since
    2009
    Thanks Kate!

    For 9/22-9/28, it looks like a 1-bed standard view @ BLT is available for 9/22, and then 9/24-9/28. Only date that is booked is the 2nd night on the 23rd.

    A 1-bd lake view is available for all 6 nights and it looks like it's only 24 points more than a standard view.
    1988 - First Trip to Disney World
    2006 - Proposed In Front of Cinderella's Castle
    2007 - Married at Disney's Boardwalk
    Resort
    2009 - New Owner of Bay Lake Tower
    2010 - First Trip to Disneyland

    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
    Thanks! 
    #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    84
    My DVC Home(s)
    Saratoga Springs
    Member Since
    2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoP72 View Post
    Thanks Kate!

    For 9/22-9/28, it looks like a 1-bed standard view @ BLT is available for 9/22, and then 9/24-9/28. Only date that is booked is the 2nd night on the 23rd.

    A 1-bd lake view is available for all 6 nights and it looks like it's only 24 points more than a standard view.
    Thank you very much While I know this changes all the time, it does help curb my curiousity!
    Your Disney Friend,
    Kate





    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Davenport, FL.
    Posts
    14,704
    My DVC Home(s)
    BWV
    Member Since
    2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsH42608 View Post
    Would somebody mind checking the currently availability for the following on 9/22 to 9/28 please?

    BLT 1 Bdrm Standard view

    BWV 1 Bdrm Standard View

    TIA
    As of now checking into BWV on 9/22 and checking out on 9/28 there are standard 1BRs available for all of those nights. Total is 127 points if you haven't already figured that out
    Mar' (Mar' does NOT rhyme with Car, it's short for Marilyn)
    First trip 1973, BWV Owner 8/04, Homeowner in Davenport, FL 7/13


    I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me!
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •