Page 1 of 67 1231651 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    DVC Resort Availability Requests 
    My DVC Home(s)
    Bay Lake Tower
    Are you 10 months away from your WDW or DL vacation but are curious what is available at non-home resorts before your 7 month window hits? Now that DVC has allowed members to check resort availability online, what better way to come together as a community of owners at all the various DVC resorts and provide the info that some of us pre-planners are looking for. I've noticed a few members here who are pulling their hair out about what they may or may not be able to book at the 7 month window. At least with this method you can at least have an idea what you will be looking at when that date hits.

For example, if you own @ SSR but really want to know whether or not a standard view 2-bedroom @ BLT is available from Dec. 3-10 of this year, just simply pop in the thread and ask. Just make sure to include your dates, type of room, view and Resort and then those of us who own at that resort can check the dvcmember website and get back to you. Also with the added convenience of suggested room availabilities if that room is already booked, we can respond with those room types as well.

Lastly, hopefully we can avoid with overboard requests of "Any type of BLT room the entire month of December". As a BLT owner, the last thing I would want to do is populate a search day by day in December for every type of room BLT offers. So let's please keep it to the time line that you are planning your stay and maybe 2 or 3 rooms types max.
    Last edited by RoccoP72; 01-31-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    1988 - First Trip to Disney World
    2006 - Proposed In Front of Cinderella's Castle
    2007 - Married at Disney's Boardwalk
    Resort
    2009 - New Owner of Bay Lake Tower
    2010 - First Trip to Disneyland

2. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    SSR
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoP72 View Post
    Are you 10 months away from your WDW or DL vacation but are curious what is available at non-home resorts before your 7 month window hits? Now that DVC has allowed members to check resort availability online, what better way to come together as a community of owners at all the various DVC resorts and provide the info that some of us pre-planners are looking for. I've noticed a few members here who are pulling their hair out about what they may or may not be able to book at the 7 month window. At least with this method you can at least have an idea what you will be looking at when that date hits.

For example, if you own @ SSR but really want to know whether or not a standard view 2-bedroom @ BLT is available from Dec. 3-10 of this year, just simply pop in the thread and ask. Just make sure to include your dates, type of room, view and Resort and then those of us who own at that resort can check the dvcmember website and get back to you. Also with the added convenience of suggested room availabilities if that room is already booked, we can respond with those room types as well.

Lastly, hopefully we can avoid with overboard requests of "Any type of BLT room the entire month of December". As a BLT owner, the last thing I would want to do is populate a search day by day in December for every type of room BLT offers. So let's please keep it to the time line that you are planning your stay and maybe 2 or 3 rooms types max.

(Mods, if this is in the wrong forum then please feel free to move it. Also if this is in violation of any rule as well please feel free to remove this thread.)
    Great idea; I wish I had thought of it first
    I'm a couple weeks away from logging my first ever DVC-ressie.
    I plan to secure a ressie at SSR at 11MO, then switch it at 7 MO to OKW --
    So I will be checking, on Feb 19, to see what the OKW availability looks like for Jan 19, 2013.

I hope others jump on this thread, and take up on your idea.

3. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    OKW, BCV, HHI
    I'm thinking of trying for a studio, either savannah or value, at AKV-Jambo for 10/17-10/21. I know I'm getting close.

4. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, AKV, & Aulani
    Quote Originally Posted by simbasmom View Post
    I'm thinking of trying for a studio, either savannah or value, at AKV-Jambo for 10/17-10/21. I know I'm getting close.
    I've got some good news and some bad news for you, Dorothy:

The online reservation system shows the Value Studios are NOT available for 10/17-10/21.

However, the good news is that the online system showed several alternative accommodations available for those dates, including a Jambo Savanna View Studio, a Kidani Standard View Studio, and a Kidani Savanna View Studio.

5. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    Bay Lake Tower
    I'm going to need the help of a SSR owner & an OKW owner on this one.

Check in: Dec. 15 and Check out: Dec. 23

Grand Villa @ OKW or a Tree House Villa @ SSR

Thanks in advance
    Resort

6. Collapse Details
    SSR Treehouse 
    My DVC Home(s)
    Saratoga Springs
    I'm going to need the help of a SSR owner & an OKW owner on this one.

Check in: Dec. 15 and Check out: Dec. 23

Grand Villa @ OKW or a Tree House Villa @ SSR

Thanks in advance

SSR THV- at this point- has THV available for all of those nights except 12/22.
    Your Disney Friend,
    Kate

7. Collapse Details
    Rooms for Sept? 
    My DVC Home(s)
    Saratoga Springs
    Would somebody mind checking the currently availability for the following on 9/22 to 9/28 please?

BLT 1 Bdrm Standard view

BWV 1 Bdrm Standard View

TIA
    Your Disney Friend,
    Kate

8. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    Bay Lake Tower
    Thanks Kate!

For 9/22-9/28, it looks like a 1-bed standard view @ BLT is available for 9/22, and then 9/24-9/28. Only date that is booked is the 2nd night on the 23rd.

A 1-bd lake view is available for all 6 nights and it looks like it's only 24 points more than a standard view.
    Resort

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks! 
    My DVC Home(s)
    Saratoga Springs
    Thanks Kate!

For 9/22-9/28, it looks like a 1-bed standard view @ BLT is available for 9/22, and then 9/24-9/28. Only date that is booked is the 2nd night on the 23rd.

A 1-bd lake view is available for all 6 nights and it looks like it's only 24 points more than a standard view.
    Thank you very much While I know this changes all the time, it does help curb my curiousity!
    Your Disney Friend,
    Kate

10. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BWV
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsH42608 View Post
    Would somebody mind checking the currently availability for the following on 9/22 to 9/28 please?

BLT 1 Bdrm Standard view

BWV 1 Bdrm Standard View

TIA
    As of now checking into BWV on 9/22 and checking out on 9/28 there are standard 1BRs available for all of those nights. Total is 127 points if you haven't already figured that out
    Mar' (Mar' does NOT rhyme with Car, it's short for Marilyn)
    First trip 1973, BWV Owner 8/04, Homeowner in Davenport, FL 7/13

I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me!