1. Collapse Details
    DVCNews at D23 Expo 
    The 2011 D23 Expo begins today at the Anaheim Convention Center and DVCNews.com will be there to cover it.? The show opens at 9:00am PST (that's noon for those of you back east) and we'll have live coverage from the show floor. ?

Of particular interest will be Tom Staggs' Parks and Resorts presentation at 3:30pm PST (6:30pm Eastern.)

Follow our Twitter account or Facebook Page for all the details with a focus on information of interest to the Disney Vacation Club fan community.?

Read full article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BWV, OKW
    Very exciting weekend.
    I had initially planned to make the drive over for it, but instead ended up commiting to help a friend in San Diego.
    I'll purposely stay off the web until I return monday, and then let all the D23 news wash over me.

Hope there's some great things to report. Have fun out there!
    *JEFF*

UPCOMING/RECENT DISNEY TRIPS
    DLR - Jan 2015 GRAND CAL

WDW - Sept 2014 AKLV, VGF & BWV

HAWAII- Sept 2013 AULANI

3. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT and AKV
    Steve Jobs has influenced so many things in our lives. His legacy continues with Apple and hopefully he was able to set the company up to run without him. Although we will really miss his creative mind.

Every time I ride Spaceship Earth I think of him during the scene with the guy working in his garage creating a computer. Now it will be sad to think that he is gone.
    --Denise

4. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, VGC, AKV, & VWL
    Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    Every time I ride Spaceship Earth I think of him during the scene with the guy working in his garage creating a computer. Now it will be sad to think that he is gone.
    I always thought that was Steve Wozniak personally, not Jobs...
    -Craig (I'm D23 since day one! {but I am NOT their DG or affiliated with the DG site...})
    Running Disney: Go Peacocks!
    |=> Mouse House trips:: WDW: 21 times °O° DL: 4 °O° DLP: Pending! <=|
    [All except my first 11 FL & 1 CA have been with my DW Elizabeth (aka "E"); she may be less geeky but humors me well! ]

5. Collapse Details

“The D23 Expo has become a phenomenal way for Disney fans to see everything they love about Disney all in one place — from Disney’s biggest stars and latest innovations to unforgettable performances live on stage,” said Steven Clark, head of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, which produces the bi-annual D23 EXPO. “Our third Expo is sure to create even more magical new experiences and memories for our biggest fans attending from throughout the U.S. and around the globe.”
    We offer up to date http://www.selftestengine.com/blackb...fications.html practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass http://www.selftestengine.com/citrix...fications.html exam and complete your http://www.selftestengine.com/hcp-certification.html exams, you can also find http://www.selftestengine.com/hitach...fications.html for your complete task.