Thread: Running Disney

Page 1432 of 1512 FirstFirst ... 4329321332138214171430143114321433143414471482 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,320 of 15113
  1. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, VGC, AKV, & VWL
    Oh yeah- 40 min ellip last night, 45 planned tonight, and 6 miles outside targeted for Sat...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
    -Craig (I'm D23 since day one! {but I am NOT their DG or affiliated with the DG site...})
    Running Disney: Go Peacocks!
    |=> Mouse House trips:: WDW: 21 times O DL: 4 O DLP: Pending! <=|
    [All except my first 11 FL & 1 CA have been with my DW Elizabeth (aka "E"); she may be less geeky but humors me well! ]

2. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT and AKV
    Mary Poppins was really good. It's basically the book, with the costumes and music from the movie. Step in Time was really similar to the movie, but Supercali was REALLY different, but in a good way. I didn't love the Jolly Holiday number.
    Beth--I love weather so much, they call me the cloudnut :-D
    My non-Disney online life: http://www.990square.com

3. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, Aulani
    We registered the family to do a local 5K on May 11. It sounds kind of cool. It is being held at the Air Force Museum as part of Space Fest 2012. Descriptions says: " Run or walk through a scale version of the solar system on the runway behind the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force (Historic Wright Field)!". If nothing else it will be great to get the family out for a fun run/walk.

CN, glad you enjoyed the show.
    Dan

4. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, VGC, AKV, & VWL
    That sounds cool Steelers, please give us a race report (with pics if possible) afterwards!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
    -Craig (I'm D23 since day one! {but I am NOT their DG or affiliated with the DG site...})
    [All except my first 11 FL & 1 CA have been with my DW Elizabeth (aka "E"); she may be less geeky but humors me well! ]

5. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, VGC, AKV, & VWL
    Worked late yesterday wrapping up a project I promised to have in testing before I left. Skipped ellip because I was scheduled to meet up with gaming friends at 9 PM and didn't get home until after 8! Trying to motivate to run now but my stomach isn't very happy for some reason. I need to start soon though or an abort may occur; scheduled to get an oil change at 2:30 PM and hoped to shower and such before it. Dinner plans with my "Game Night" group that I need to leave home at 5 PM for so after oil isn't an option either... Minor issues in the big scheme of things to be sure, but still annoying!

I hope the rest of the team is having an awesome kick off to their weekends! Facebook sure showed CN is!!!

6. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, VGC, AKV, & VWL
    Downed a Zantac and banged out 6.25 miles outside. Lows 40s temp wise, occasional light rain with tiny hail mixed in once in a while just for fun. Actually a pretty good run, but man am I out of shape compared to where I used to be; AP was 12:32... It'll come back once I drop the 25+ pounds I've gained and get back to regular training though, right? Anyway, morning exercise should get easier starting May 7th; my office is relocating and my drive will be shorter. That 10 or 15 minutes will give me one less excuse not to get up and do it!

7. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT and AKV
    Sound the alarm! I've got a Peacock alert!! I PRed this morning at my half Marathon! 2.05.30 official time!

I started out pretty conservative but I felt REALLY good the first mile so I decided to go with it and see how long I could hold it. I felt really good for 8, at 10the I had some serious cramping in both feet. Walked to reset for about 30 seconds then picked it right back up. And then the mile 12 marker hit and both legs cramped below the knee. Ugh. Think it was the undertraining. Walked about half of that last mile (it was an 11.41) but then was able to run to the finish.

I can't believe I PRed 3 1/2 weeks off an injury. Feeling pretty good now...but that could be the celebratory champagne!
    Beth--I love weather so much, they call me the cloudnut :-D
    My non-Disney online life: http://www.990square.com

8. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    Animal Kingdom Villas
    Woo hoo CN!!!!!
    Way to go!
    Whoop it up tonight
    To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did. ~Unknown
    The magic happens outside your comfort zone.

9. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BLT, Aulani
    Way to go CN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan

10. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    SSR
    Craig - great job on the run. Hail?.?

Beth - congrats again on the PR! Sorry about NYC and the weiredness from your boss.

Roz - Hope you're doing ok. (((Hugs)))

Lisa - Thinking of you!

Dan - sounds like a cook race!

Nono - hope your world is going well!

Crazy busy week. Had my 6 miles turned to 4. I am a rain whimp in training. Last mile rocked, though.

Hoping this year's Flying Pig next week will be a lot less soggy than 2 years ago, but it's not looking good. 2 years ago, it was my first rain race and it rained on me the rest of the season. Ugh.

Happy weekend everyone!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
    Carrie
    aka wtpclc

My spelling is Wobbly. Its good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places - Pooh