1. Collapse Details
    Rewards Card Balance 
    Does anyone know where I can go to find out the balance on my current Disney Rewards card?
    I found the total amoount I have in my account, but just want to know what is on my card. It expires 12-09 and am trying to figure out how many margaritas we are going to need to force ourselves to consume to spend it all.
    Next to Disney, my favorite thing to do!

If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.

2. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    BWV
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyseb View Post
    Does anyone know where I can go to find out the balance on my current Disney Rewards card?
    I found the total amoount I have in my account, but just want to know what is on my card. It expires 12-09 and am trying to figure out how many margaritas we are going to need to force ourselves to consume to spend it all.
    There are a few options

1. Call the 800 number on the back of the card

2. Go to this website and check your balance:
    https://chaseonline.chase.com/Logon.aspx I find this site the least trustworthy option. For some reason it takes forever to show the update when you transfer rewards onto the card. The transfer goes through, it just doen't show online for quite some time.

3. Go buy something with the card at WDW. The balance is always on the bottom of the receipt.
    Mar' (Mar' does NOT rhyme with Car, it's short for Marilyn)
    First trip 1973, BWV Owner 8/04, Homeowner in Davenport, FL 7/13

I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me!

3. Collapse Details

My DVC Home(s)
    AKV, VWL, HHI
    My rewards dollars actually showed on the website up quite quickly when I did the transfer. The only thing about the website is that I was only able to find the balance when pretending to add more rewards to the card. If there is an easier way, it wasn't apparent to me on the website.
    Sophia: “The race was underway. I start off slow. I’m cagey, like a panther, but when the time is right I pounce! The crowd is on its feet: ‘Sophia! Sophia!’ I could see the finish line; it was only 200-300 yds away. And then, it happened—what every runner dreads. I hit the wall.”

Dorothy: “Ah, ma, you ran out of steam?”

Sophia: “No, I actually hit a wall. They put up a new Wendy’s on Collins Ave.”

-The Golden Girls, Season 2