Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Beach Club Leads Timeshare Rental Ratings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beach Club Leads Timeshare Rental Ratings

Disney Vacation Club placed five properties in a listing of the top twenty-five rental destinations, including the number 1 overall selection.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Beach club # 1

We were lucky enough to buy into BCV a few years ago. It's one of the best choices ever! We started going to WDW in 1989 and have been every year since, first staying at CB when in was cheaper about 12 years but had to switch All Star for the next 12 to be able to feed the habit. Did a few to BC and others in between. To be able to stay a week for the price of dues ( $624) is cheaper then any value resort. Can't say enough times how lucky we are!

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping within the next few years we are able to land a 1-bedroom for a week; either during early May or end of July. DH and I spent a week at Beach Club Resort for our honeymoon in July 2007. That sand bottom pool is amazing! I'm hoping we're allowed to use that when we finally stay at the Villas there. Wish I owned into BCV.
    ~Amy~

Post Thanks / Like

For the first 3 years of our ownership we transferred in to BCV and when we found the transfer abilities were becoming harder we purchased enough points to stay every over years for the next 24 years

Janet & Dan