Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Possible 2019 Member Cruise Date Emerges

Post Thanks / Like

Default Possible 2019 Member Cruise Date Emerges

This morning, Disney Cruise Line announced its itineraries for May through September 2019 and one particular window stands-out for a potential Disney Vacation Club charter.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you are right, Tim, that a Member Cruise will fill this 5-day gap in the Wonder's schedule. If I remember correctly, in past years there have been gaps in a ship's schedule that were eventually filled by a Member Cruise.

We have done a couple of California Coastal cruises on Princess and have really enjoyed the itineraries and ports of call. If DCL offers a California Coastal cruise as part of a Member Cruise then I would be intrigued. However, we have never done a Member Cruise, mainly because we have always thought the price was prohibitively high. My fear is that we could probably do a 5-night cruise up the coast and tack on a 7-night Alaska cruise on Princess or NCL for the price of just the 5-night Member Cruise.

Post Thanks / Like

We were looking pretty hard at doing this cruise. I was disappointed to see it not on the schedule, but if it is the DVC member cruise (not sure how it wouldn't be), it might be what gets us doing a member cruise. Hopefully they'll announce it before too much longer. It would be nice to be able to make plans well in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Your photo reads 2109. Pretty sure I won't make it to that year!
    lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelly View Post
    Your photo reads 2109. Pretty sure I won't make it to that year!
    lol
    I'm pretty sure that the '2109' is the cabin number in the photo. That would have been quite a coincidence if TimK had stayed in cabin 2019!