Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Space Remains for 2018 Magic Kingdom Moonlight Magic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Space Remains for 2018 Magic Kingdom Moonlight Magic

There is still time to register for any of the three upcoming member nights at the Magic Kingdom.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

hoping this mean it won't be crowded

Janet & Dan

3. Likes ruby66 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

not crowded are you serious ..

Post Thanks / Like

I went to the first Moonlight Magic in the MK on January 11. It was awesome. Most of the rides were open with no more than a 30 minute wait, but usually much less. Many of the counter service restaurants were open and giving out free food. The food included, hotdogs, chicken nuggets, veggie burgers, cookies, snacks and beverages. You could stop at any restaurant and have as much food as you wanted throughout the evening. They even gave out Mickey ice cream bars. There were several meet and greets around the park. Although I didnít last until midnight, I heard that they did have a spectacular fireworks display.
    0E47231A-75BD-46E3-A977-A73CD45FD1EC.jpg
    ~Linda

Next scheduled trips
    Aug. 11-18 (Aulani)
    Sept. 28-Oct. 3 (Aulani)
    Oct. 3-6 (DLR)

6. Likes Aurora912 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else do moonlight magic and have any tips? My DW, DD and I are going this Sunday and we saw the review on Kenny The Pirate, but looking for any first hand advice!

Post Thanks / Like

Was there for the first one this year, thought the crowds were actually much much smaller than last year.
    That or it was better organized.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been to DW since 2014, so Moonlight Magic is new to me. Do they offer this only to members for free or do they have other Magic nights for anyone at a fee?
    ~Amy~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora912 View Post
    I haven't been to DW since 2014, so Moonlight Magic is new to me. Do they offer this only to members for free or do they have other Magic nights for anyone at a fee?
    Disney After Hours is available through March 2018. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ev...y-after-hours/

Your Kingdom Awaits

When the crowds clear and the gates close, rediscover Magic Kingdom park after dark.
    Ever wish you could enjoy even more magic in less time? Disney After Hours gives a limited number of Guests—including you—access to dozens of unforgettable experiences in Magic Kingdom park!
    For 7 select nights from January 2018 through March 2018, don’t miss your chance to skip the wait times for more than 25 popular attractions and Character Greetings—including:

Ice Cream, Popcorn & Select Beverages Included!
    In the midst of the laughs and thrills, be sure to chill out with ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages—included in the cost of admission—available at carts stationed throughout the park. In addition, you can also purchase select menu items at Main Street Bakery and select locations throughout the park.

And remember: only a limited number of tickets are available for each night. Be sure to purchase your tickets today!

Admission to Disney After Hours can be purchased in advance for $119 per adult or child, plus tax—or purchased on the day of the event for $124 per adult or child, plus tax. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of specially priced tickets for just $89 per adult or child, plus tax

We were at WDW during two of the events and they closed MK at 8:00 or 9:00 PM. It threw our schedule off during our stay this past 2 weeks.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House