Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Reminder: Final Days for DVC Ticket Promo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reminder: Final Days for DVC Ticket Promo

Time is running out for Disney Vacation Club members to enjoy added savings on Walt Disney World Annual Passes and Magic Your Way tickets.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered or AP vouchers Friday night Online. EZ PZ and they both loaded automatically to our MDE apps.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, if you are doing a renewal, you will need to call MS to purchase the renewal. The system can't seem to handle the renewal DVC discounted price.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

Got all 4 of our AP's today for less than $2,400. $559 is a great deal for a Platinum Plus ticket. The ONLY complaint that I've always had about AP's is the fact that you have to still pay full price for 3-9 year olds that aren't big enough to ride everything. My main beef with it is they have a 3-9 price on daily tix so why can that same logic not apply to AP's? I also wish they would do a "non alcoholic" version of Tables in Wonderland. We don't drink but they claim the reason the prices went up for that pass is because of so many people using it for discounts on alcohol. We DO do tons of character meals and signature dining so it seems they could maybe put some kind of a tier system on that pass as well. Still to get Platinum Plus passes for the price of a Gold Pass is still pretty awesome though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DuckTalesWooHoo View Post
    The ONLY complaint that I've always had about AP's is the fact that you have to still pay full price for 3-9 year olds that aren't big enough to ride everything.
    Human nature is to always find a way to game the system.

Back when the 3 - 9 AP was discounted, a family would buy just one child AP for the gang. This would entitle them to one year of discounts on food, plush, resort rooms, mini golf (that discount used to be 50%), tours and others I've forgotten.

So, Disney did away with the discounted Child AP. seems to make sense, but they could have accomplished the same goal simply by removing the discounts from the child AP's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KNWVIKING 2.0 View Post
    Human nature is to always find a way to game the system.

Back when the 3 - 9 AP was discounted, a family would buy just one child AP for the gang. This would entitle them to one year of discounts on food, plush, resort rooms, mini golf (that discount used to be 50%), tours and others I've forgotten.

So, Disney did away with the discounted Child AP. seems to make sense, but they could have accomplished the same goal simply by removing the discounts from the child AP's.
    Yeah that would make sense. It's terrible that people mess things up for others like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    BTW, if you are doing a renewal, you will need to call MS to purchase the renewal. The system can't seem to handle the renewal DVC discounted price.
    Ugg....I renewed online (right before I went to WDW for New Years) and didn't realize I had paid full price.
    -------------
    Mike