Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: AP Voucher Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default AP Voucher Question

In the past when we bought annual passes, we received a "hard" voucher, like a credit card material in the mail. This time, however,
    all we got was an email with a bar code. Is this how everyone else got theirs?

Post Thanks / Like

I did a renewal for DH and myself by calling Member Services, so we didn't get a voucher just a voucher number. But when I went to My Disney Experience the two vouchers were already listed and I just had to confirm my voucher and DH had to do the same on his MDE.

You do not get the cards anymore. This change started more than 2 years ago, but I cannot remember exactly when Disney quit sending out the plastic vouchers.

You might check My Disney Experience to see that your voucher is already listed. You will need it on MDE to select Fast Passes at the 60 day mark.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/27-12/14/18 AKV Kidani Village
    2/19-2/22/19 - Bay Lake Tower
    3/10-3/14/19 - AKV Jambo House

Post Thanks / Like

for sure this might be strange but I think this is very good concerning ecological purposes

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think we got anything-not even an Email. My MDE shows my DVC Platinum Pass, but not DH's. All I have is my credit card statement that shows they charged me for two.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 18sprint View Post
    In the past when we bought annual passes, we received a "hard" voucher, like a credit card material in the mail. This time, however,
    all we got was an email with a bar code. Is this how everyone else got theirs?
    This was our experience also however when we took our bar coded email to verify the AP we were given hard cards.

Janet & Dan

Post Thanks / Like

I received a hard card when using barcodes for verification