Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What is Moonlight Magic?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is Moonlight Magic?

Judging by the response on social media, there are a surprising number of Disney Vacation Club owners who are not familiar with the Moonlight Magic events. Let's take a quick look at the history of the best perk ever extended to DVC members.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I would really like to try this out---if I can only stay awake that late. It sounds like a great perk.
    ~Diana

Post Thanks / Like

We have booked the 12/4/17 at Epcot Moonlight Magic. I am very worried I will be too tired to enjoy it.

As to whether it is the best perk ever, I think the discount on the AP would be my choice of a best perk. It is something we will really use.
    Last edited by denlo; 12-02-2017 at 07:27 AM. Reason: typo on date
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

4. Thanks Diana thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree this perk is the best.
    We've taken advantage of it 3 times (AK, DCA, DL), and hope to again twice this year (HS, DCA).
    If we were new buyers to DVC, we'd have to think hard about buying at least some points directly from Disney to qualify for this benefit.
    In the past, that never would've been the case.
    *JEFF*

RECENT/FUTURE DISNEY VACATIONS

AULANI - June 1-5, 2017 *celebrating 50th*
    (+4 nights on Big Island)
    WDW - Sept 14-24, 2017 (Wilderness Lodge (Boulder) & Saratoga Springs)
    DLR - Superbowl Weekend, 2018 (Grand Calfornian)

6. Thanks Diana thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone trying to sign up this morning? I can't find the link on dvcmember.com

Post Thanks / Like

Trying... I finally got through on the phone and the wait is 40 minutes, but they mentioned the URL and I missed it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Is anyone trying to sign up this morning? I can't find the link on dvcmember.com

try this link
    https://www.eventswithdisney.com/pro...7&varPage=home

there are some issues.....If you are not staying in the villas you will need to call as online only set up for villas. You may get server submission error or error telling you member number or reservation is incorrect. Reports are saying about 4xs entering info to get it to take. try both typing and copy and past from dvc account

Good luck!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moxy50 View Post
    there are some issues.....If you are not staying in the villas you will need to call as online only set up for villas. You may get server submission error or error telling you member number or reservation is incorrect. Reports are saying about 4xs entering info to get it to take. try both typing and copy and past from dvc account

Good luck!!!

Thanks! I finally got in (and after getting the weird errors 3 or 4 times) was able to register.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moxy50 View Post
    try this link

Good luck!!!
    Are we sure this link is legit the correct one? I was able to sign up, just want to make sure its "official". Thanks for the help!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jtfontain View Post
    Are we sure this link is legit the correct one?
    It's legit. It was also posted on the DISBoards by a DVC Member that received the registration email.
    Michael