Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Moonlight Magic Dates Announced

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2018 Moonlight Magic Dates Announced

Disney Vacation Club has released a schedule of the planned Moonlight Magic events throughout 2018. Members will receive free access to Disney theme parks and waterparks on fourteen nights throughout the year, including the first ever event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Thanks denlo thanked for this post
    Likes monorailbob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope to be going to the Epcot night in August!
    Upcoming Trips

Jambo 2/19-2/26/18

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad they are continuing these events, and happy to see some in January which has typically been left out ... but I am frustrated they don't give more notice so people can actually plan around the dates. Ideally give a full 11/7 months to be able to book DVC rooms, but they are only giving 44 days notice for the first event on Jan 11th which is really hard to plan around when you have flights, rooms, and FP+ already booked for upcoming trips.

Post Thanks / Like

It doesnít look like any of these events match our travel dates. Good luck to everyone else.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

We may go for a couple of nights in March, if we decide to, we can try and go to the AK one.

Post Thanks / Like

This will be the first time my travel dates coincide with this event in January. Since Iíve never signed up before, do you sign up online through the DVC website under Membership Benefits?

Post Thanks / Like

Our next trip starts May 17 and the AK one is May 16. Sigh................................... We've done the AK one before and it was so awesome. It really gave me a much deeper appreciation for AK because it's unbelievably beautiful at night. Also the Safari at night is a ton better than it is during the day because the lions are actually active and even some crocodiles were last time too. If anyone gets to go I HIGHLY recommend riding Everest at night in the front. The view is awwwwesome AND you can actually sorta even SEE the Yeti!

Post Thanks / Like

Very happy to get advance notice for the September Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic!
    I'll be at WDW from 9/25 to 9/30 before heading to Port Canaveral for a cruise, and I've been debating where to stay.
    This early info convinced me to book my home resort Boardwalk for the 1st 2 nights to enjoy the easy walk to the Studios for the event on 9/26.

I'd already planned to visit HS on this short visit to see the new Toy Story Land (we skipped it on our recent trip in September), so this was great news!
    And I still have the fun of trying to figure out where we'll stay our last 3 nights.
    Hmmmmmm..........
    *JEFF*

RECENT/FUTURE DISNEY VACATIONS

AULANI - June 1-5, 2017 *celebrating 50th*
    (+4 nights on Big Island)
    WDW - Sept 14-24, 2017 (Wilderness Lodge (Boulder) & Saratoga Springs)
    DLR - Superbowl Weekend, 2018 (Grand Calfornian)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drcoulsey View Post
    This will be the first time my travel dates coincide with this event in January. Since Iíve never signed up before, do you sign up online through the DVC website under Membership Benefits?
    That is correct you sign up on the member website under Member Benefits and the Moonlight event you are interested in.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

shoot...looks like we miss the HS dates by just a couple days. We arrive in WDW Sep 21 and leave the 22nd for a Disney Cruise. Back the 29th and at BCV until Oct2nd. This would have been perfect for us as we aren't buying park passes this go round. Oh well...maybe next time
    [SIZE=2]WDW - 1990/DL - 1995/DL - 1996/WDW - 1998/WDW - DEC2008 (POFQ)/WDW - 2010 (POFQ - Proposed 1/31/2010)/WDW and DCL- MAR2011 (CS/Pop and Eastern Carribean on the Magic - Honeymoon)/DL - OCT2011 (Paradise Pier)/Aulani - JAN 2012/DL -OCT2012/WDW -JAN2013(BLT)/WDW - SEP2013(OKW)/DL - DEC2014/WDW and DCL- Sep2015(BLT/VWL, and Western Caribbean on the Fantasy/May 2016(AKV-Kidani)/Jan2017 (Aulani)