Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2018 hurricane assessments for three DVC properties

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2018 hurricane assessments for three DVC properties

Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort and Disney's Vero Beach Resort are not the only Disney Vacation Club properties to see their 2018 dues directly impacted by this year's storm season.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, as a DHHIR owner, I was prepared for higher dues this year, but from what I remember seeing, the dues there are almost a dollar a point more than anywhere else. I love the resort, but I'm a little grumbly about the dues.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand what you are saying, Dorothy, but keep in mind that HHI got two big hits these last two years. VB had only small amount of damage last year and was able to open before HHI after Irma went through. The other resorts just had less damage.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    I understand what you are saying, Dorothy, but keep in mind that HHI got two big hits these last two years. VB had only small amount of damage last year and was able to open before HHI after Irma went through. The other resorts just had less damage.
    Oh, yes-I remember when we were there last Thanksgiving that one of the CMs showed me a book that they'd made of pictures of the devastation after Hurricane Matthew. Absolutely incredible!