Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVCNews Debates: FastPass+ vs Maxpass

Post Thanks / Like

Default concerned...

I would only worry that if they brought Maxpass system to WDW, would they do away with FP+ at the same time? Then your choice is pay extra or wait extra. I do not want to do either. As long as FP+ doesn't go away, they can offer up anything they want for an extra cost...plus, as if enough people aren't walking around staring at their phones and not seeing anything around them and walking into people around them, people will be watching their phones for where they should turn next? Sometimes technology is good.....sometimes....not so much.

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy the FP+ system. If the maxi-pass eliminates the tiers and the hour between FP's then it might be worth it.

We're scheduled for a quick December trip so I hopped on to schedule FP's. In EPCOT, because of the tier system, we have 1. At the MK, since we haven't visited that park since 2015, I scheduled 3 FPs - however, since the FPs are an hour apart we'll probably not use the last one. At HS I scheduled the same 3 FP's I always schedule: Toy Story, ToT and Star Tours. We always check the line for RnR but we seldom enjoy the ride due to the tier system and we often miss the last FP due to the time lapse.

My girls and I enjoyed a 5D vacation 3 weeks ago. We stayed at BCV and went to Epcot one day to enjoy the F&W. I FP'd 2 rides at EPCOT from home and we used one. The next day they recommenced enjoying the pool areas and I walked over to HS so I could enjoy Toy Story. Being by myself, I didn't bother with more FP's because of the hour timing.

The younger girls enjoy our DVC annually and rarely bother with the parks as they're more into relaxing at the pool and evening festivities at various locations around the Boardwalk and Disney Springs - mostly the Springs. They spend lots of $$ at WDW but not in the parks or stores.

Janet & Dan