Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Booked BCV for Summer '18

Post Thanks / Like

Default Booked BCV for Summer '18

Earlier today, was able to snag a Two Bedroom villa at Beach Club for our Summer 2018 travel.

Original plan was BoardWalk with Boulder Ridge as fallback. I kept tabs on BWV bookings for a couple weeks, checking 4-5 times to see if how rapidly rooms were filling at 7 mos. But a couple days ago I noticed BCV wasn't filling up until exactly 7 months. Decided to make that first priority and got lucky at 8am this morning.

Shortly after securing my June 5 check-in, I went back to check something in the availability tool and sure enough, June 5 had already filled. This was probably somewhere between 8:05-8:07 this morning. So yeah, however many rooms were left at the 7 month window were taken very quickly.

Our only other stay at BCV was literally one night in a studio over 10 years ago. Had a week-long trip booked elsewhere. Decided to arrive a day earlier and got the Beach Club room. But it really wasn't anything more than a place to sleep. Got into the room fairly late and were out early the next morning. Was too cold (December) for swimming.

Just thought I'd share that experience. When it comes to 7 month bookings at the smaller resorts, never hurts to try!!
    Last edited by TimK; 11-05-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, Tim on getting BCV, it is definitely worth trying to get the resort of choice at 7 months.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Its always worth it to try....i've got BWV during F & W at the 7 month mark every time I've tried, including this past September, so always check!