Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Epcot Moonlight Magic reservations now open

Post Thanks / Like

Default Epcot Moonlight Magic reservations now open

Disney Vacation Club members with confirmed hotel reservations can now secure a spot in either of the December Moonlight Magic events at Epcot.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Likes pamster1stamping liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We logged on to the site right after the booking window opened at 8:00 CDT. We sat in a queue for about 10 minutes before the registration page appeared, probably because there were a lot of members trying to register as soon as the booking window opened this morning. So we are set for the December 4th date.

Is anyone else going?

Last edited by denlo; 10-24-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Default December 4th

Like you I logged in at 0800 CT, and waited. It took about 20 long minutes for the registration page to pop up. I was at work and needed to be doing a hundred other things but there I was staring at my phone...I called DH and he logged in at home and waited also. It kicked me out once but I was able to get back in. I hate it for members who were not able to get the event if they wanted it. I didn't think it would sell out on the first day but I know how busy those first to weeks of Dec are for DVC. We will see you there!
    He loves me for my points

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLu View Post
    Like you I logged in at 0800 CT, and waited. It took about 20 long minutes for the registration page to pop up. I was at work and needed to be doing a hundred other things but there I was staring at my phone...I called DH and he logged in at home and waited also. It kicked me out once but I was able to get back in. I hate it for members who were not able to get the event if they wanted it. I didn't think it would sell out on the first day but I know how busy those first to weeks of Dec are for DVC. We will see you there!
    It kicked us out once too. I think more members book the first week of December than the 2nd week. Also it is possible that locals that don't have a DVC reservation erroneously booked too soon. But DVC has told callers that missed out to call back because they were double checking to see that each person that reserved the 12/4/17 date actually have Disney reservations. And DVC would be canceling any that do not. So openings for our date might open up.

It would be great to see DVC News folks at Moonlight Madness.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

6. Thanks ToddyLu thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Epcot Moonlight Magic reservations now open

We’ll be there! I had the exact same experience in registering- was logged on with 2 different networks, waiting for one to pop up. But it worked! Not sure how long we can hang with the young folks, though (late hours!) Looking forward to our 1st trip as DVC members to WDW during Christmas season & 1st exclusively DVC event
    Last edited by 100acrewoods; 10-27-2017 at 02:22 AM.
    - Nancy
    WDW 1976,1982,1985,1993 (FL Res Pass) 2007,2008- Swan & Dolphin 2011- Pop Century 2014- KTTK Tour 2/2015- "Dream" Cruise 9/15 - SSR 5/2016- PVB & OKW- 1/2017- AKV & BCV
    Upcoming
    6/17-BWV, 12/17 - SSR

8. Likes ToddyLu liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default DVC Epcot Mini meet??

Is there anyway we could meet up with others, just for quick introductions. I have been much more active on Disboards (ToddyLu there, too) but often come here for specific DVC info. I follow Denlo and hubby all the time and appreciate the info. Would be great to meet a few of you in person. I would like to put a name with a face. Just let me know.
    He loves me for my points

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    We logged on to the site right after the booking window opened at 8:00 CDT. We sat in a queue for about 10 minutes before the registration page appeared, probably because there were a lot of members trying to register as soon as the booking window opened this morning. So we are set for the December 4th date.

Is anyone else going?

We are! My log in experience was similar to yours and we are booked for the 11 Dec event.
    'Por Favor Mantengase Alejado de las Puertas'

DVC Home: Bay Lake Tower

WDW New Years 2012-13; WDW Christmas 2013; WDW Flower & Garden 2014; WDW MNSSHP Oct 2014; 30th Anniversary WDW Resort Stays + DCL Cruise Jan 2015; WDW Jan 2016; WDW Flower & Garden 2017

Next Trip: 5-19 Dec 17 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post

Is anyone else going?

It took me 30 minutes to get registered and I started trying right at 9 am eastern. We are attending the 12/11 event and staying at BCV.
    Michael