Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Magical Express Transportation on short notice-what happens?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Magical Express Transportation on short notice-what happens?

I may suddenly be flying to WDW by myself in a few days, instead of Guy and I driving. So what happens when I get to MCO? Can I still use Magical Express? Do I have to pick up my own luggage? And I always wondered, if I need wheelchair assistance from Southwest, will they take me all the way down to DME? I guess I'm going to find out!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by simbasmom View Post
    I may suddenly be flying to WDW by myself in a few days, instead of Guy and I driving. So what happens when I get to MCO? Can I still use Magical Express?
    Yes. You should still call MS and let them know your flight arrangements so that you are on DME's list.

Do I have to pick up my own luggage?
    You can give the DME agent your luggage claim check number(s) and they will have someone collect your bag(s) and deliver to your resort.

If arriving after 10 pm, you must collect your bags and take them with you on the bus.

And I always wondered, if I need wheelchair assistance from Southwest, will they take me all the way down to DME? I guess I'm going to find out!
    I would think they would take you anywhere you need to go within the airport.
    Michael