Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Attraction List for Epcot Moonlight Magic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Attraction List for Epcot Moonlight Magic

In December, Disney Vacation Club will host its first ever Moonlight Magic party at the Epcot theme park. New details have been recently released including the list of attractions available to attendees.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand completely that the reason it starts so late is so day guests who are not DVC members won't have to leave the park early. But the late start is a huge turn off to me and I am sure to many others, especially those with small kids. On the plus side, for those who don't mind the late start I would assume the park will not be over-crowded during Moonlight Magic.
    Mar' (Mar' does NOT rhyme with Car, it's short for Marilyn)
    First trip 1973, BWV Owner 8/04, Homeowner in Davenport, FL 7/13

I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Food at DVC Moonlight Events

What type of food is served at these events as far as free rerfreshments. We will be at the December 11th event at Epcot and we were wondering.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Jro0256; 09-27-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jro0256 View Post
    What type of food is served at these events as far as free rerfreshments. We will be at the December 11th event at Epcot and we were wondering.
    Thanks!
    Animal Kingdom had hot dogs, chips, cookies, apple slices, and soft drinks at some locations. There were also the chocolate covered Mickey head on a stick ice cream bars too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PhilUp View Post
    Animal Kingdom had hot dogs, chips, cookies, apple slices, and soft drinks at some locations. There were also the chocolate covered Mickey head on a stick ice cream bars too.
    Magic Kingdom had the same. The Tomorrow Land Terrace had the snack items, Pecos Bill had the hot dogs, and the Mickey ice cream treats & bottled drinks were available from the carts.
    'Por Favor Mantengase Alejado de las Puertas'

DVC Home: Bay Lake Tower

WDW New Years 2012-13; WDW Christmas 2013; WDW Flower & Garden 2014; WDW MNSSHP Oct 2014; 30th Anniversary WDW Resort Stays + DCL Cruise Jan 2015; WDW Jan 2016; WDW Flower & Garden 2017

Next Trip: 5-19 Dec 17 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RipperSB View Post
    Magic Kingdom had the same. The Tomorrow Land Terrace had the snack items, Pecos Bill had the hot dogs, and the Mickey ice cream treats & bottled drinks were available from the carts.
    Hot Dogs & Chicken Nuggets were available at Cosmic Ray's.
    Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Stupid question, but do we have to call at 9am, or can this be done online? Any strategies? :-)

Thanks,
    Jan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdwjan View Post
    Stupid question, but do we have to call at 9am, or can this be done online? Any strategies? :-)

Thanks,
    Jan
    Previous events required online registration. While I received an email telling me registration was open, it didn't arrive until after I'd already registered. It won't fill up immediately, but I wouldn't wait a few days to register if you don't have to. Animal Kingdom went fast, (presumably) because of the new Avatar stuff. I don't think the others filled up quite so fast. I doubt Epcot will fill up quite so quickly- the rides they say they're going to have are not particularly difficult to get FPs for, nor do they usually have absolutely prohibitive waits (think multi-hour). They haven't even said if World Showcase will be open for the event.

We plan to try and get in so we can go, but I don't really think we'll be missing anything if we can't.