Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Inside 2017 Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Inside 2017 Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic

For the benefit of those of us (myself included!) who will not be at Disney's Animal Kingdom tonight, here's a look at what the latest Membership Magic exclusive has to offer.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

We did the AK Member Moonlight Magic on Sept. 6th, and it was absolutely wonderful! Our first member event, and now I want to do more! The park was crowded but the way they had it set up dispersed people all over, so it never felt crowded. Getting to see characters that are not normally out was a real treat! And having been unable to score a FP for Avatar even at the 60 day mark, we were thrilled to get to ride it on Wed. night around 11 :30 with under an hour wait. It was the best ride ever! They had food out all over the park, with no limits, and Mickey bars and other ice cream treats that they were pushing on us. I got the special Moonlight Magic pin without any difficulty. And River of Lights was awesome. If you can get to FL to do this, I highly recommend it. We did MNNSHP the next day, and I have to say----Moonlight Magic was much more fun!

3. Likes denlo liked this post