Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Member Services Closed until Tuesday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Member Services Closed until Tuesday

Disney Vacation Club Member Services will be closed through Monday, September 11, 2017. However there are steps owners can take if their vacation plans are impacted by Hurricane Irma.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Any advice? i was supposed to arrive @ BWV on Wednesday, flight got cancelled and reschedule to Friday ( JetBlue is currently trying to see if they can get us on a flight Thursday) I obviously don't want to tie up points (or a room someone else could use) but since i am not cancelling everything I think i have no option but to call and hold.I'm just afraid I'll be on hold for hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by athenna View Post
    Any advice? i was supposed to arrive @ BWV on Wednesday, flight got cancelled and reschedule to Friday ( JetBlue is currently trying to see if they can get us on a flight Thursday) I obviously don't want to tie up points (or a room someone else could use) but since i am not cancelling everything I think i have no option but to call and hold.I'm just afraid I'll be on hold for hours.
    Try the "front desk" (call center rep pretending to be at the resort) number for BWV. They can often help with situations like this.

407-939-6200

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scubacat View Post
    Try the "front desk" (call center rep pretending to be at the resort) number for BWV. They can often help with situations like this.

407-939-6200

I need to wait for MS to answer, I need to have the Magical express changed. I logged on to the online chat and called MS at the same time. Online chat timed out after 30 min just like it did the other day. The wait time for MS said 50 min, i'm 35 minutes in, so hopefully they answer soon.

5. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you ever get through to MS, Jennifer?
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I did. It took about an hour ,but thats ok. its all set now.

Post Thanks / Like

When are you arriving at WDW?
    --Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    When are you arriving at WDW?

Me? i land approx 6:30pm Thursday night. My original flight was tomorrow( Wednesday) , landing about 9am.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by athenna View Post
    Me? i land approx 6:30pm Thursday night. My original flight was tomorrow( Wednesday) , landing about 9am.
    Oh, good, you were are to add another day back on as originally you could only get a flight on Friday. Have fun and many happy years together.
    --Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    Oh, good, you were are to add another day back on as originally you could only get a flight on Friday. Have fun and many happy years together.
    yeah we got another day back. JetBlue's customer service is really amazing. I was on Twitter a lot during the storm because it was a quick easy way to get info, (airlines were tweeting, weather people, airports,etc) and I asked a question, just a simple , general question, didn't ask them to do anything for me , they offered to see if there was anything sooner and there was 3:30pm Thursday so they rebooked us

12. Likes denlo liked this post