Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DVC direct sales slow in July '17

Post Thanks / Like

Default DVC direct sales slow in July '17

In July 2017, the Disney Vacation Club resorts at Walt Disney World sold 177,759 points. Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows continues to outsell Copper Creek Villas & Cabins by better than two-to-one.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Thanks frank thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Final PVB declaration in the 8/8/17 county documents

Five more units declared in documents on 8/8/17. Last four bungalows and I believe the remaining 3 units for Tokelau building.
    To me, it looks like PVB is fully declared. Including these 5 new units, only 6 units without any deeds.

A maximum of six UYs could receive additional points. A minimum of two UYs have all the points they will receive for PVB.

Post Thanks / Like

Now that the Polynesian is 100% declared for the DVC inventory, I expect we will see a rush on Poly points for the next month or two, and then Copper Creek sales rising to the top.