Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Deal Alert: DVC Women's Pullover 39% Off

Post Thanks / Like

Default Deal Alert: DVC Women's Pullover 39% Off

Disney Store online currently has a slick deal one piece of Disney Vacation Club member merchandse.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Discount?

Does the 20% DVC discount apply to an online Disney Store order? I see one offer for 20% off Disney sales (Shop, SAVE and Celebrate! Enjoy 20% off Purchases at Select Disney Merchandise Locations) but it excludes Disney Store Online. I may just be looking at a specific offer linked to the parks though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by micelike View Post
    Does the 20% DVC discount apply to an online Disney Store order? I see one offer for 20% off Disney sales (Shop, SAVE and Celebrate! Enjoy 20% off Purchases at Select Disney Merchandise Locations) but it excludes Disney Store Online. I may just be looking at a specific offer linked to the parks though.
    The DVC discount with the Disney Store is gone.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

4. Thanks micelike thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by micelike View Post
    Does the 20% DVC discount apply to an online Disney Store order?
    Members still save 20% on online purchase of DVC merchandise. Log into DisneyStore.com using the same ID used for other Disney sites like DVCMember.com. That account should be flagged as belonging to a DVC member and the 20% discount will be automatically applied. No need for codes.

Post Thanks / Like

Default So much for this deal

JUST got this email, went to Disney.com. All they have left are Small. No Med, Large, or XL. As usual, not a great deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeegirl View Post
    JUST got this email, went to Disney.com. All they have left are Small. No Med, Large, or XL. As usual, not a great deal.
    Sorry. All sizes were available Friday & Saturday when I checked. Story was on DVCNews.com website, Twitter account, Facebook account, RSS, etc.

Email always goes out Mondays.