Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Calling for F&W events w/DVC discount

Post Thanks / Like

Default Calling for F&W events w/DVC discount

Does anyone know where DVC members call for the F&W culinary and/pr beverage demos tomorrow? Or do we do it online, and if so, do we do it on the members' website somewhere?

Post Thanks / Like

Dorothy, we can call the early booking tomorrow at 407-wdw-fest i believe we ca call dvc ms too that may be quicker, i'm not sure. but the early booking can only be done by phone, not online.

3. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I was afraid of that so I called MS. I got a busy signal the first few times, then was on hold for a half hour when I finally did get through. Surprisingly, the beverage seminar we wanted was already sold out (I guess that's some good wine-not that we know anything about wine). I needed to make some changes on an upcoming resort reservation and while I was on hold, I thought of all the other people who must be waiting and thought "Oh, I'd better call about that stuff a different day". But once I got through, I figured "To heck with them-let them wait, like I did!" and kept the CM busy with booking, resort stuff, room requests, etc. Now I feel guilty-sort of!

Post Thanks / Like

Dont feel guilty, thats what they're there for!

I have one event i want to book, but haven't done it yet. I hate being on the phone so long But may try tomorrow.

Sorry the one you wanted was gone, were you abe to book any or was that the only one you wanted?

Post Thanks / Like

Fortunately, there wasn't any specific one that we really wanted. Guy did want that wine seminar, something about it being Austrian appealed to him, but we took one the next day when we couldn't get it. The good news is that instead of a culinary demo about charcuterie, we're now getting salmon, which I prefer (but it didn't go, time-wise with that Austrian wine demo). So all ended well.

7. Thanks athenna thanked for this post
    Likes athenna liked this post