Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Disney Riviera Resort Confirmed at D23 Expo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Riviera Resort Confirmed at D23 Expo

Disney has officially confirmed plans to build its fifteenth Disney Vacation Club property adjacent to Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

I love it! The gondolas are great.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Talk about exciting news! A newer DVC resort -- even though the "newest" DVC resort (Copper Creek) hasn't even opened. New attractions, new Lands, even a new cash hotel. Its like getting 8 days of Hanukkah presents all on one night -- and I'm not even Jewish.

Even my brother who is, at best, a tepid fan of Disney just texted that he might he have to join DVC if the Star Wars Land is part of DVC.

4. Thanks Lovinlife83 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Great News but..................................

Great news to know there is another DVC Resort in the making. But, when are they going to address the fact that 50 total DVC units in California just isn't enough? Was really hoping for an announcement of a new DVC Resort at Disneyland, California.
    Having fun with the Journey.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waltons View Post
    Great news to know there is another DVC Resort in the making. But, when are they going to address the fact that 50 total DVC units in California just isn't enough? Was really hoping for an announcement of a new DVC Resort at Disneyland, California.
    I agree that it would be very nice if they had more DVC rooms at DLRA. However, maybe Disney doesn't want to give up any hotel space to DVC. That is always the first step before DVC can build.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge