Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Discounts and Early Registration Details for 2017 Food & Wine Fest Events

Post Thanks / Like

Default Discounts and Early Registration Details for 2017 Food & Wine Fest Events

Beginning next week, Disney Vacation Club members will again have early booking access and discounted prices for select events during the 2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

2. Thanks denlo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are the link to the WDW website for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ev...ntWDWtoWDW-FNW You will find links to the Demonstrations, Seminars and Talks.
    --Denise

Scheduled upcoming Disney trips:

11/30/17 - 12/14/17 - Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort
    03/01/18 - 03/08/18 - Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

For some reason I can't find any info on the specific culinary demos (what/who's when). All I can see is that they're only once a day on the days of the DVC discount, rather than 3 times a day, as was in the past.

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up the following information from the Disney Food Blog. Maybe you can find the information you want there.

Tables in Wonderland members, Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club Members, and Golden Oak Residents are eligible for a $2 discount (per person, per event) for beverage and seminars and culinary demos taking place Mon-Thurs during the festival. Members of these groups can also book low cost culinary demonstrations and seminars early on July 18th beginning at 9:00AM ET. Discounts are by phone only at 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378). Stay tuned to DisneyFoodBlog.com and the Disney Food Blog Newsletter for details.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017-e...pecial-events/

Where: Festival Center, Chef’s Showcase
    When: Select Fridays and Sundays throughout the Festival
    Price: $129 per person, plus tax, gratuity included. Epcot admission required.

• September 3 – Shaun O’Neale
    • September 10 – Alex Guarnaschelli
    • September 15 – Stuart O’Keeffe
    • September 17 – Jet Tila
    • September 24 – Art Smith
    • September 29 – Graham Elliot
    • October 6 – Jamie Deen
    • October 8 – Geoffrey Zakarian
    • October 15 – Bryan Voltaggio
    • October 20 – Robert Irvine
    • October 22 – Robert Irvine
    • October 27 – Cat Cora
    • October 29 – Cat Cora
    • November 3 – Carla Hall
    • November 10 – Sarah Fioroni
    • November 12 – Buddy Valastro
    --Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by simbasmom View Post
    For some reason I can't find any info on the specific culinary demos (what/who's when). All I can see is that they're only once a day on the days of the DVC discount, rather than 3 times a day, as was in the past.

They haven't released the day to day schedule, etc,yet. Just what Denise posted below, its driving me crazy too, I need to know i case there is something i want to book, i may need to move something around. And my 60 day window is tomorrow so I'd like to get the Epcot stuff taken care of.

It does seem like its being released later, which is odd since its starting sooner this year.

Post Thanks / Like

When I went into the link in my first post and checked some dates for the Culinary Demonstrations in October, I noticed that when attempting to make a reservation online it showed only one time during the week and two times on the weekends. I don't know how accurate that information is since it is not active yet.
    --Denise