Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DVC Dooney & Bourke Bags Returning for the Fourth Time

Post Thanks / Like

Default DVC Dooney & Bourke Bags Returning for the Fourth Time

Stop us if you've heard this before: the Disney Vacation Club 25th Anniversary Dooney & Bourke handbags will soon return to the Disney Store online Member Marketplace.

UPDATE 7/17, 8am: Handbags are now available to order. Click inside this story for direct links to all three products.

UPDATE 7/17 8:45am: And now they are all showing sold out. Shoppers could keep checking as they may return to stock during the day today.

DVC 25th Anniversary Dooney & Bourke Shopper Tote

View complete article
    This website is an unofficial publication regarding the Disney Vacation Club and is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company. All information presented on this site is subject to change. Information presented on this site may not be reproduced without permission.

Post Thanks / Like

This is ridiculous. Not the designs, I do like those, but having to release it so many times simply because Disney won't restrict sales to one per person per day and DVC members only. They all popped up on ebay within the same 24 hours they were sold initially. Now the cool element of knowing another person who had the same design as you was most likely DVC also is gone.

I'm done attempting to get any "special" products Disney releases. I'll just stick to my tried and true favorites.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Dooney & Bourke, Not enough for sale

I wanted to buy the letter carrier bag on July 17th. I checked the web site at 12:30 am and they were not posted yet. At 6:15 am the bag I wanted was sold out. If more bags are going to be offered then maybe a count down clock needs to be set as with the Moonlight events. Also sales should be limited to 1 of each per day not 2.