Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tables in wonderland

Post Thanks / Like

A few times we've used the 13 month on our TIW - luckily for us this year our trips a timed on our AP which would render the 13 month moot. Maybe they'll change it back

Janet & Dan

Post Thanks / Like

We will be buying the Plat AP before the offer expires and redeeming the voucher at MK Guest services in April. At that time I'll be able to pick up the TiWL card at GS if I so choose, correct ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KNWVIKING 2.0 View Post
    We will be buying the Plat AP before the offer expires and redeeming the voucher at MK Guest services in April. At that time I'll be able to pick up the TiWL card at GS if I so choose, correct ?
    Any Guest Relations Location can activate the AP and sell you the TiW Card. Ticket Windows can activate the AP, BUT can't sell the TiW Card.
    Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by denlo View Post
    We got our last TIW in October 2016 and it expires November 30, 2017. It will be interesting to see if they really stick to the 12 month limit. Sometimes the CMs have just made an error on the expiration and they will correct if you question it.
    Just to add to people's experiences, we bought our TiW mid-March of 2017 and the expiration date on it is 4/30/18.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought ours on 9/20/17 and it expires 10/31/18.
    Upcoming Trips

Jambo 2/19-2/26/18

6. Likes denlo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 13 months still in force

Checked mine yesterday - purchased 10/14/2017 - expires 11/31/2018

Janet & Dan

Post Thanks / Like

We've always gotten in excess of 13 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THirshon View Post
    Could anyone provide me with some info on tables in wonderland. How are the discounts different than what we get as DVC members or AP holders?
    Thanks
    If you are just eating, with a beer or two and the group served is less than four enjoying an annual vacation for less than 10 days, the discounts obtained with DVC membership or AP work well.

IMO, TIW card is worth the cost if the drink of choice is alcoholic which is a routine addition to every meal or a snack and/or the TS meal is at an expensive venue or you travel with a group of 4 to 10 people. We're a couple but our drink of choice is alcoholic and one 5D vacation will usually purchase the card. Our card will be used over 3 to 5 visits. Now could we sit in our 'villa' and enjoy an extremely less expensive beverage of choice? Yes. Will we? No. My joy of WDW isn't so much the parks but the theme-ing available every where and I like to enjoy the surrounds with a beverage.
    Last edited by bakerworld; Yesterday at 06:16 PM.

Janet & Dan